RXS RADIATE: Thermogenic/PWO Hybrid

A little birdie told me something is coming your way very soon… :wink:

3 Likes

Effects were spot on. This was my second dosing of Radiate and it mimicked the first. Great thermo effect (sweat like crazy), slight cold sweat/runny nose from the Y, but also nice focus and energy blend. My workouts feel really dialed in on this stuff. My energy feels through the roof and it provides that “don’t want to quit” feeling. It’s actually crazy to me how much effect I get from this from such a small serving size. Really great stuff!!

4 Likes

That is true. I could do a refeed day and have at it :smiley:

I’m definitely staying tuned and also keeping my eye out for a sale on this. I have more than enough pre’s at the moment, but would love to add a tub of each of these to my arsenal.

2 Likes

Just took the Peach Rings flavor as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. GREAT TASTE, well done! Would definitely be interested in this flavor in a BCAA formula…

Energy level is up just enough and I can feel the starting effects of the thermo. Nothing too jittery, but enough to feel it. I also feel a slight pump effect. Not sure if it’s just mental or not, but it’s there regardless. Wonder where it’s coming from?!

3 Likes

Sounds like they hit the right amount of yohimbe and grains of paradise!

Hmmm, taurine with some water retention, or more likely theobromine doing some vasodilation??? Hmm!

2 Likes

Sounds like a reason we have a prop blend… 3 years in the making…

1 Like

Hit me up brotha!

1 Like

A little late to the party but I’m in! Love seeing all great reviews!!

4 Likes

My samples came in today! Unfortunately, I’m smack dab in the middle of the bad phase of a cold, so I’m postponing trying them until I’ll actually be able to enjoy them. Still though, I’m excited!

3 Likes

Get well soon! The wait will be well worth it.

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Cold and Flu Supplement Stack

Sorry, I didn’t realize I was screwing up this thread with offtopic talk.

Back on topic, heyo look what I got!!! What flavor to try first?

4 Likes

PEACH! Full scoop with 14 oz of water!

3 Likes

THIS @Mike! Peach rings is incredible if you like peach and or the candy itself!

Cherry!! It’s always Cherry!

Wow, this stuff is strong for me. I’m using a micro food scale and 3/4 scoopin these bad boys.

Huge fan of Peach Rings, but I think I like cherry better right now because it’s different and has a bit of bite to it. No doubt there’s some grains of paradise and alpha y in here. Can feel them both.

Well done RXS. Hard hitter for those who want it

4 Likes

Stuff’s legit for sure!

1 Like

Thanks Mike! Keep us updated as you take it more, we love hearing feedback good or bad because it makes us better!!

1 Like

Still waiting on my samples, but Mike’s reviews have me absolutely hyped

1 Like

@TheMyth is good people. Good to see you on here bud.

5 Likes