RXS RADIATE: Thermogenic/PWO Hybrid

Also received a generous 4 samples this past Saturday. My weekend is JUST finally winding down though. Only snuck some light/quick training in today, which was not how I wanted to test this stuff. I will be trying the peach rings flavor tomorrow since I’m most excited to try that one. :smiley:

2 Likes

PM coming your way! :slight_smile:

Peach Rings Radiate on deck for today’s workout after work. :smiley:

IMG_20171106_123309

5 Likes

Sexy looking little guy! :wink:

2 Likes

That it is! Right off the bat, I dig the sample packet appearance. Really excited for the taste and, of course, the effects.

2 Likes

Make sure to use 12-14oz of water for best taste!

3 Likes

Will do! That’s right in my preferred range of water, pre-workout, anyway, so that works for me!

1 Like

Tried the cherry first yesterday! Had a excellent workout! Definitely a sold pre-workout! Three more packets to go! The cherry flavor was solid! Will use a little more water next time!

3 Likes

Quick thoughts on the peach ring flavor only… Holy crap… How on earth did you guys flavor this literally to a tee? I used 13oz cold water, probably could’ve even done 10-12oz, but WOW this is heaven. Please make a BCAA or something in this flavor!!

3 Likes

You’re allowed to add more water after you’ve mixed it, you know :wink:

Unless there’s some rule I’ve been breaking!

3 Likes

Gonna have to report you to the appropriate authorities… :wink:

2 Likes

Just wanted to give some brief thoughts after tonight’s workout.

Thermogenic effect is definitely real here. My pits started sweating before I even changed to my gym outfit at work after getting through about half of the scoop. I was also sweating a good bit more than usual while training. Felt great!

Focus was good. I wasn’t zoned out, but focused just enough to keep my head in it in a packed gym.

Pump was also pretty good. Again, nothing amazing, but clearly there. Some reps were painful.

Energy has been great. I took it at 430, and still feel energized. I had my post workout snack, eaten dinner, washed way too many dishes, meal prepped some eggs for the week, and still feel great. Nice long lasting energy with no crash.

Wednesday I’ll try slushie flavor but with some intra as well. I won’t mention the brand so not to clog this thread with that.

So far, so good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you guys like Radiate we will be running a Price Plow special only, stay tuned… :wink:

6 Likes

My experience has been largely consistent with your for Radiate except the thermo. It actually made me a little colder than usual in the gym. Maybe that was a weird reaction. Still have two servings left. Definitely great energy. Pumps surprisingly are decent despite lack of NO booster in ingredients. My focus experience was a little stronger than yours. Radiate doesn’t quite reach the level that White Cut DVST8 does with focus and energy; it is more tame in terms of intensity but very long lasting and uplifting.The peach flavor beats the cherry though!

2 Likes

The cold feeling you’re getting may be from the Yohimbine. Depending on the dose, I get some nasty cold sweats from Yohimbine that are actually quite annoying. I like the effects until I get too cold from it lol.

2 Likes

Yeah my response to yohimbine can be like that sometime. It wasn’t horrible like the cold sweats I experienced from Cutler’s Legend Pro pre-workout, which also has yohimbe bark (proprietary dose but last on the list).

1 Like

I also get the cold sweats from Yohimbine, but I’m not sure at which dosage/yield yet. It also seems to be hit or miss - probably depends on how full or water saturated I am at the time of taking it too.

I have this on deck for today’s workout. Pretty excited to try this flavor after being blow away by peach rings. :smiley:

radiate_cherry

EDIT: Sipping this now… “accidentally” used 15oz of water. I was pretty mad because I was afraid I watered it down. Upon first sip… WOW. Seriously RXS - make us something we can sip on all day! You guys know how to flavor :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s actually pretty impressive considering this was not designed to be a PWO but a daily Thermogenic with ZERO NO boosting ingredients in the formula! Radiate came to be because we just couldn’t fit all the ingredients at the right doses in capsule form, thus it’s a powder that too often gets mislabeled by customers and stores as strictly a PWO… :smirk:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get mine!! Everyone raves about the taste!

How were the effects? You get enough pop?

3 Likes

Thank you brotha!! You can sip on it all day, just would make for one really fat day ahahaha! We are working on a few things right now… stay tuned :wink:

2 Likes