RXS RADIATE: Thermogenic/PWO Hybrid

Great seeing you here too Bob! No forum is complete without TheSolution!

2 Likes

Yes Sir. Always good to run into you!

2 Likes

Did you get a chance to try both flavors Mike? Which is your favorite?

Did you not send him the OG Orange?

I’m all out broski! @TheMyth has the last of it and we are almost out of that with the sale that’s going down!

Yeah, I personally like cherry! It’s different than most other flavors out there.

This stuff does me crazy good but I only need small amounts. I feel bad for someone who doesn’t use an accurate scale and packs a scoop too tight… oh boy

1 Like

All of of Orange?
GET IT BACK!

I was lead to believe there was another flavor in the works??

Yes sir, I’d like to try a sample. . I’ve heard great things from a good friend about it and he’s a guy that’s hard to impress so radiate must really be something. .

2 Likes

Just seeing this as well, new to the forums.

Is this different that the lemonheads Radiate+ powder? Formula looks similar at least hard to see exactly, I’d love to try those different flavors though. I’m a big fan of the caps and bought 2 or 3 of the lemon powders when they came out a month or 2 ago.

1 Like

This is their old formula, coming in Cherry Slushie and Sour Peach Rings I believe

1 Like

Radiate +
Is the new updated formula

These are the old which is no longer made

1 Like

ohhhhhh that’s dumb of me haha,

I saw the first post as Oct 17, thinking not that old but didn’t notice the ’ before the 17! whoops sorry dudes.

I do love the caps and powder they currently have, never used the old one to compare but they look similar, I would love to see them use a few new flavors like that cherry one

The new formula is their best to date and the lemonade is fantastic I’ll post my YT review for you

Current Coupon Code is the comment box of the video “CPBOB” for 25% off if you are looking to grab some

Nice vid man! I got a note in my last order too, from the CEO, and he even knew it was my second order from them. Not a big deal but definitely noticed and as you can tell from my other thread I’m huge into customer service so I thought it was a cool gesture.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good guy :wink:

1 Like