Redcon1 Total War new Formula

I just took a week off of all preworkouts and then tried Total War (old formula) and honestly I felt no difference for the PEA’s from before I took the break compared to after

Eria isn’t going to be strong enough for that type of response at least in the dosages you find. I don’t see how it could at least

What do you mean it doesn’t? Build tolerance or cause receptor downregulation in the long run?

any update?

Anything over 300 has a diminishing return for me. I can’t tell performance benefits but sure enough it keeps me awake at night!

1 Like

Just curious as to whether anyone has tried and can review the new formula yet. I loved the old formula but the crash was too much to deal with…

Thoughts? And thank you of course.

1 Like

I’m interested too. I hated the old formula because sometimes it “worked” and sometimes it didn’t, depending on the batch.

My personal suspicions for that are the recently discovered major issues with DMHA suppliers. Sometimes I was getting meth, and sometimes I was getting, I dunno, powdered horse hooves or something.

1 Like

Powdered horse hooves? Like Jell-O?

I loved how I felt when I was using it - but I train in the morning and work from home and crashing is not an option…

I’m a big MegaPre (non-stim) guy right now, but every now and then you do need that extra ‘push’…and I love what Redcon1 is doing

Oh really? Go on…

3 Likes

Jesse!!! Oh sorry I miss Breaking Bad

I have the new formula and I’ll try it tomorrow morning and let you know. I’m not very good at reviews especially after a 3am workout lol I’ll do my best!

2 Likes

Thank you Goose - say hi to Maverick

1 Like

2 Likes

That is outstanding

This might merit a new topic. Perhaps it has been addressed before and I missed it.

Can anyone vouch for Kraken since it was recently reformulated?

1 Like

That’s the stuff that Will Farrell used in the Lego movie correct?

1 Like

I just acquired another old formula tub, still no Alpha-Y listed (looks the same the as pic I posted earlier here). Anyone have an old tub they can post an actual photo of it listing Alpha Y?

I also have a new tub in hand. Taking it for my pre this morning. Can’t wait for it to kick in!

I have one of the OG’s still sealed

2 Likes

Strange…

1 Like

So @Adidasshorts old tub lists 2mg alpha-y but some older tubs list none? Interesting… a secret V2 version maybe and new one without DMHA is V3?

1 Like