Redcon1 Total War new Formula

There’s yohimbine in the old one as well, just not as much

The Eria has been upped by quite a bit, so overall it’s the replacement. Quite a few DMHA formulas are doing this

To my understanding it can activate AMPK, increase fat burning though a few mechanisms and also has some synergism with other stimulants.

Edit: also increase PDE enymes which increases energy production.

New version looks pretty solid overall, I think.

They’ve switched to regular Y instead of Alpha Y, upped the Eria and few other things already mentioned. I don’t see the need for over 300mg caffeine, but then again, I think most people are overcaffeinated anyway. 250-300 is great. I don’t ever feel more alert or intense with over 300. But that’s just one opinion. Though it does seem 300 is the new “minimum” these days

2 Likes

I was excited to give it a go, until I read the yohimbine at the bottom :frowning:

1 Like

This is my tub of Total War. Which ingredient is the yohimbine?

EDIT: Sorry, wasn’t trying to sound douchey in this reply. I was thinking that maybe yohimbine went by another name or something on this list.

Ope, I could have sworn it had it in there. Wonder which pre I’m thinking of

You’re good my dude! If I’m wrong due to not fact checking before making a statement like that, burn me! Haha

1 Like

What exactly is the difference between their new Eria Jarensis and the old formula’s n-phenethyl dimethylamine citrate?

If I were to guess, it would be because the Eria Jarensis itself carries so many other alkaloids than just the one. Guerilla Chemist actually has a REALLY good post on the plant on his Instagram. It’s worth a look

2 Likes

@mattceno @AaronSingerman Are we able to get any insight as to when Total War will be available on Amazon and the such again, now that is has been reforumulated?

1 Like

We are working with our Amazon report to have it added back this week!

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the new formula? Asking for a friend.

Label at stack3d shows yohimbine.

Maybe error, or you live in Australia or Canada

I’m in the States. I snagged it from the PricePlow stash, too. I don’t see a lot number or date on the jar to help.

It’s essentially the same thing for the supplements. Eria is the plant that contains N-phenethyl dimethylamine. I don’t think there’s any difference between the actual compound RedCon1 is using in the 2 versions

2 Likes

Have you guy’s tried out the new version yet?

Not yet. Not sure if it’s actually been released for sale or if it’s still being completed at the facility.

Grunt EAA is on its way and as soon as we can get our hands on the new Total War, you can rest assured we’ll give it a full run

1 Like

Looks like the new formula is on their site

As I recall, the formula actually had a minor update a while back. Based on memory, I believe it originally had rauwalscine (alpha-yohimbine) and only 250mg caffeine. Later, they dropped the rauwalscine and added dicaffeine malate, while keeping the 250mg of caffeine anhydrous. Pretty sure that’s what happened.

1 Like