Post your favourite supplement out of any category, see me do a much better formula

for americans it should be even easier and cheaper. a month of 100mg forskolin could be had for maybe 10 dollars, 60 caps of 200mg amento (20%) should be less than 10usd, 3 caps pwo would give great strenght gains.
200 grams cop maybe 20 dollars, 2g preworkout.
100g l-carnitine fumarate less than 10 dollars, 2-3g preworkout.
pomegranate extract as pomella (punicalagins) might be 15-20 dollars for 800mg and 30 servings (that is a generous serving)
pteropure pterostilbene one can get 90 caps of 75mg for 30 dollars in germany. probably a bit less in the US (150mg is a really good dose) and is probably the one supplement i would never go without as it just protects all healthy cells and gets rid of nearly everything. severe hypertension not responsive to 3 medications over decades gone in 3 weeks. the guy is a doctor and not a clueless one.
berberine, banaba are cheap and can be found all sorts of places, shilajit is also quite cheap (even primavie). ubiquinol is quite costly which is silly as the raw is not expensive. probably the kaneka brand overcharging but it is probably best.

i found a product that has 120 capsules, each cotains: 235mg sensoril ashwagandha, 165mg enxtra™ alpinia galanga extract, 100mg primavie shilajit for around 40 dollars. 2 caps would make a great adaptogen, 4 would be insanity. shilajit has some incredible benefits and the enxtra seems to work on opioid and benzodiazepine receptors, being energizing, increasing focus and being analgesic and anticonvulsant.

that product, pterostilbene, pomegranate, alcar or lc-fumarate would make an incredible base.

now some cop, amento and maybe a stim if desired (not too harsh) preworkout and there should be significant benefits in all areas.

if i could choose only 3 substances i would say pterostilbene, shilajit, amentoflavone

3 Likes

Amentoflavone looks very interesting but so far I haven’t found any products with it much less a standalone/bulk. It seems to just be disappearing from everything.

Mein gott, wer kann die ganze scheisse da den urberhaupt lesen?

I have the attention span of a rodent so there’s no way I could read all of that

Only product I know off the top of my head that Amentoflavone is in is San MegaTron there’s probably more products it’s in but that’s the only one I can think of off top of my head

its is because companies included it at 40mg active or 80mg in monosupplements. 60 caps with 40mg each should cost 10 dollars max. 200mg selaginella (20%) is the typical way it would be stated on the label. unfortunately 40mg does not do anything for me, 120mg is nice, 240mg (6 caps) gives me instant strength, forgetting it preworkout will have me struggle with a weight i did 8 times last workout to get 5 reps. normally i would go up 1-2 reps. and i sometimes didnt realize i hadnt taken it, wondered wtf is up, then remembered i forgot (as my pre consisted of so many substances, i would not call it a preworkout. it was more like everything that improved my performance. also i have moved away from stims more and more. it may sound weird but i usually take a bunch of supps around 2 hours before my workout and have something like chocolate milk or buttermilk or some kind of source of carbs and protein around 30 min. before. big meal around 3 hours before workout but i feel that ingredients need some time to peak and 3 hours after a meal and having taken all kinds of nutrient partitioning ingredients by then i feel almost starved. and having pterostilbene and pomegranate before the workout will require some carbs anyways as many substances are underrated or unnoticed. 800mg pomella (punicalagins, not ellagic acid, that is important) has some significant effects on performance. pump, endurance, vascularity, increased insulin sensitivity and so on.

what is it with attention span these days?
i always get annoyed when i ask something and people give a response that google does better, is either wrong or has nothing to do with the question. and those are people who got a qualification after 3 years so they can answer the phone for a bank and not know an answer that is written in the terms of service (which are sometimes simply silly having numbers mixed up or two things confused making it look like an apprentice had to write them once everyone got served their coffee…

1 Like

There’s content, and then there’s delivery. For example, “These are my favorite stacks. What do you guys think?”, would have kicked this thread off in a more positive direction.

3 Likes

Amento is one of the most inconsistent compounds. Some users report positive anecdotal effects while many others do not even at almost a gram a day. There seems to be a lot that affects it’s bioavailability.

I agree with TheChadd. The issue isn’t his knowledge…but it feels like ‘the Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions…I bet I could beat them with a group of All-Pros from everyone of the other 31 teams’…

Also, to know who he is and where he works would add credibility to the equation

2 Likes

Eh. May be my experience with doctors, but I’m used to ignoring haughty or similar presentation and just getting the information out of them.

i do not seek confirmation and see no reason to pretend that anyone could give me advice on the subject i seem to be an anomaly at or do you know anyone who eats 5000 calories at my weight, has a bf of a competitor and is stronger than mr. olympia winners on back exercises. in fact only matt kroc can do a little more reps on db row.
also i had a 3 year break, lost nearly all and gained fat. 3 weeks back in i am at 60% of my previous weights. db rows for 140lbs and incline flyes for 70lbs.
if i can get 2 months of uninterrupted training i should beat my previous best.

false humility is dishonesty. i would not go to an engineer and start a discussion as i am aware i am absolutely clueless in regards to his abilities and could never be good at something like that.

i may sound a little annoyed as companies all copy each other and it is all the same. who needs a pump supplement? unless one can afford anything they want then the product should improve performance, health and everything any athlete and non athlete would benefit from.
a pump as a result of performance, nutrient partitioning is of course a good sign but i see citrulline, nitrosigine, hydromax and elevatp everywhere and then olympus coming up with stuff that nobody has ever consumed before.
oh vaso-6 everywhere…epicatechin and opc would not really be any less effective or what has vaso-6 done for anyone? i could not say that i notice anything different with olympus massacre except some injury relief (laxo). pomella pomegranate is definitely noticeable to me, urobolin i see none of pomegranates effects.

there are a few products i like but they are not directly marketed at bodybuilding. one gives 940mg sensoril, 660mg alpinia galanga, 400mg primavie shilajit for 30 days.

combined with life extension ampk activator one would have a better combo than any popular bb company has released.

1 Like

i realized that years ago i posted about creatinol-o-phosphate and amentoflavone being ideal for strength and that 2g/120mg min. are needed, as amento only works well in higher doses.
some time later olympus came out with cop/amento dosing it 2g/100mg(ime 240mg is ideal)

i was the first to include agmatine in a nutrient partitioner, combined with r-ala (and bergenin, which is a must using na-r-ala as it prevents insulin from delivering nutrients to fat cells).
one company copied my product, performax labs used na-r-ala and agmatine.
also they did a product with cop/amento.
weirdly i have been told that i am full of shit by people working for these companies, then they use my ideas and fuck it up as in slinmax having na-r-ala, agmatine and then some stuff they thought would look spectacular but using insulin potentiators without bergenin is not that smart.
bitter melon, cinnamon, na-r-ala, all these are the reason people still can experince fat gain from carbs. if used then bergenin needs to be included, however i see no reason for anything but na-r-ala, which is very potent. berberin, banaba, cyanidine-3-glucoside, gynostemma pentaphyllum, trans-tiliroside, pterostilbene can all be used without sensitizing fat cells or potentiating insulin.

lef ampk activator/biotest indigo3g (stupid company but by far the best value as it has 600mg c3g, other products have extracts so primeval pyretic has 250mg c3g (20%), which is 50mg actual c3g and not an effective dose. hpn m(6) has 365mg anthorigin per dose which has around 15% anthocyans, not all c3g. so none of them are affordable as they contain around a 2-3 day supply of properly dosed c3g per bottle.

oh and many, many years back i mentioned that pomegranate excract has significant performance benefits but only when standardized to punicalagins. turns out those become urolithins in the gut as do other ellagitannins, e.g. from banaba (hence why corosolic acid is not the relevant compound).

then years later olympus puts some none defined pomegranate powder in their pre, then comes out with urollithin-b (extracted from pomegranate). you cant extract urolithin-b from pomegranate afaik as it is created during digestion. also nobody can surely say wether it is healthy or even useful. 800mg pomella pomegranate has been shown to produce various urolithins in the gut and delivers ellagic acid into the bloodstream while ellagic acid has barely any bioavailablity.

oh, ksm-66 is everywhere but this must be since it is cheaper than sensoril. i have been talking about ashwagandha (sensoril) and shilajit (primavie) for ages.
now a company called time health actually has a product that provides 940mg sensoril and 400mg primavie per day for 30 days. it also has an extract of alpinia galanga which possibly acts on opioid and benzodiazepine receptors and improves energy and focus. for ages i talked about the need for a natural opioid/benzo as they actually give energy, neuroprotection, cortisol reduction etc.
seems someone found one.

so none of the compounds are new, it is doses and combinations that were never seen or used and context. shilajit and ashwagandha are not intended to boost test here.

1 Like

So question…MTS Insurgent has Primaview Shilajit…what are you seeing as the primary use for it. I ask because you have mentioned that a couple of times

it has adaptogenic properties but this term is somehwat vague. it contains around 60-70 trace elements, it transports those and minerals from food into cells, basically it facilitates ideal mineralization. it also detoxes the body from heavy metals, improves atp production, increases q10 absorption and so on.

i was just thinking how great the idea is that i am eating a meal with loads of calories, macronutrients, minerals, vitamins, all sorts of micronutrients (smoothie by true fruits, they are a really good company. just had a 250ml smoothie which is 49% apple juice, 18,4% acerolapuree, 14% mangopuree, 13% bananapuree, 5% goji juice (3 laboratory tests confirming no pesticide contamination etc.) and a sprinkle of yuzu and turmeric) and that all those nutrients are actually utilized ideally. in a broader context that will optimize all aspects of metabolism and therefore lead to less fat, more muscle and much better performance, regarding shilajit itself it seems to increase endurance in terms of reps, training duration and enhances recovery. good with ubiquinol but pretty much good with anything. it is impressive how things like magnesium and agmatine can reverse tolerance to psychoactive substances and eliminate sides.

an example would be a preworkout. it is actually possible to not burn out the cns but to recover during training and even with stims. of course there is a few different ways.
one could use things like magnesium and agmatine twice daily, morning and night, independant of a pre. of course agmatine can also be in the pre but it does not have to. it has so many benefits that were overlooked as most thought of it as a pump supplement but i could write a book on it and funnily it is prohibited in europe now, maybe i should not have repeatedly posted that it can help reverse tolerance and dependance on opioids, benzos, amphetamines, potentiate them, avoid neurotoxicity and so on…who knows…
if someone knows where to get agmapure that would be great. seriously, agmapure was completely different from any non-brand agmatine and only agmamax came close but people with agmapure had antidepressant, anxiolytic effects that were not subtle but as i was told life changing (as i do not suffer from those conditions i cannot tell but it does make painkillers work at a lower dose and rx stimulants feel cleaner. there is significant nmda-receptor antagonism going on).
also many products have agmatine and a bunch of stuff but are not overwhelming. myodyne made ergonox, 90 caps, 500mg agmapure, 200mg powergrape each. 3 caps would outperform most combinations of non stim pres there currently are.

anyway, shilajit is prior to a meal, eventhough containing all these trace minerals it will work regardless of meal timing. sensoril and pterostilbene were always great with stimmed pres, peripheral sides basically non existent, cleaner calmer focus, lower heart rate so one could workout much longer and actually feel good cognitively. pterostilbene seems to, besides being as healthy as it gets, be pretty much the best thing for the brain. protects the brain from damage after a stroke (they gave mice ptero and induced strokes. it is kind of fucked as being a vegetarian and no leather, only eggs were male chickens are raised etc. i should not take things studied on animals. well, i also take gelatin caps but veggie caps whenever possible and wish they just stopped with the gelatin caps. opening them and throwing away makes no difference as i bought the product. just would prefer that no life has to suffer for attaining this knowledge), enhances cognition and chromadex even made a pterostilbene-caffeine co-crystal. it seems to not only balance neurochemistry but even repair structural damage in the brain.

so shilajit, pterostilbene, agmatine, magnesium (l-threonate specifically), ashwagandha will all really help with physical and mental performance, well being, enhance effects of psychoactive substances, reduce their sides, protect cells, prevent cns burnout and actually promote recovery despite working out with stims enabling more frequent workouts and more volume and so on…

now there is all those lovely ampk and glut-4 promoting substances and ergogenics for preworkout use. it is really not a question of finding what works for me but to choose from all the options as there is so much and in europe the range of products, especially bulk powders and such is much smaller and the prices much higher. i envy you guys in the US being able to get products for half the price sometimes.

one brand that is really good and available for decent prices is dedicated. have a look at vasogrow as a non-stim pump product. it easily beats most i have seen.

1 Like

i do have a question. is there currently a product that provides some clean energy without all sorts of stim combinations or preworkout ingredients i don’t want?
i was looking at oxymax, wish it had no higenamine, rauwolscine for example. however maybe it does still do what i hope which is calm energy and what i would consider normal mood, most stims make me feel a bit anxious and that has no reason other than the peripheral sides as i don’t have any anxiety issues or fear really. alcar-arginate, purenergy and p-5-p, mb12, methyllfolate work well but lack a tiny bit of “euphoria”. if i could find eria jarensis or some pea-blend in europe by itself that could work but nothing of the sort here.

does anyone have any suggestions? oxymax? or maybe something similar but better? (please no eria, dmha, yohimbine and 5 other stims)
i worry the rauwolscine might ruin the “euphoric mood” feeling somewhat.

Thoughts?

imagehttps://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0002/3350/4820/files/212_Powder_AP_40serv-1_large.jpg?v=1527042047

Great info…I greatly appreciate it.

if it had eria jarensis or senegalia berlandiblaaa (i dont know, i thiink it is new for acacia rigidula) instead of the pea/hordenine combination i would be interested.
the old oxymax xt was a little low on eria i think but caffeine 200+ so 2 caps would be, well, a possibility as i can tolerate caffeine as long as it is not just strong coffee.
the new one i would buy but why rauwolscine everywhere…
in europe it is prohibited so the old version we get here is without but the new one can only be ound with rauwolscine in it.

maybe someone has tried it and can say wether it is noticeable? i read about the good mood but also many get anxiety even from 2mg rauwolscine, it seems that it depends on the formula which sometimes can be more or less than it is on paper.

condemned labz dna dispatch looks good as a non-stim. eventhough some of the ratios are off it would work well and improve the feel of stimulants via agmatine and stack nicely with shilajit.

enjoy your $50 per unit manufacturing delight.

Assuming this is going to go for $120 retail in 20 servings, i’m being generous.

that’s the only way

you don’t have a bad formula to say the least though lmfao. And you are pretty knowledgeable.

You post some great info, when I have the time to read it :stuck_out_tongue: .

bergenin sounds great, does anyone know a good way to get it?
Also what dose do you suggest?

bergenin is ideal at 600mg daily. there was burn24 by omega sports but it may be discontinued, you could try to find brawn recompagen which i formulated but they are only sold in europe i think.
it has 200mg na-r-ala, 300mg berberine, 300mg bergenin, 500mg agmatine per serving and 60 servings.
the doses were intentionally not used any higher as it is already too potent for some. it is the fact that each ingredient works differently and bergenin basically makes fat cells insulin resistent so this one should be taken just before food, people taking it 30 min. prior to a meal ended up having to shovel carbs half the day until they felt normal again. i was actually surprised at that as these products are best used for a long time until real metabolic changes occur but the acute effects turned out stronger than expected even.

1 Like