Post your favourite supplement out of any category, see me do a much better formula

What exactly is your proof that what you’re telling us is better than what we are currently utilizing?

1 Like

my experience in using everything there is basically, the results in comparison and the results of people who i gave suggestions. (it will be different for everyone as i need to understand what issues are preventing equillibrium. one should be able to train daily for hours, eat what they want and get stronger, leaner and not suffer any health or emotional conditions. however toxins, society, stress (artificial), food devoid of the nutrients it is supposed to contain make this a rarity these days.)

a 220lbs guy with 19,5 inch arms, 350lbs bench for reps, 110lbs hammer curls and generally mad strength on aas should not be at 11%bf on 3200 calories. that is such a low amount that there must be some issue. he is also watery. so it turns out he has bad insulin sensitivity and is extremely sensitive to estrogen so for him a nutrient partitioner used 2x daily permanently to increase insulin sensitivity and a strong ai are the solution.
at 6 feet, 190lbs i had a bf% of, i do not know, but low enough to step on stage and be considered ripped any time. i ate 5000 calories and 500g carbs a day and had 18 inch arms. 220lbs dumbbell rows for 18 reps. and i actually went from 180lbs and 3-4% more bf (was already as lean as fitness models then) to that in 3 months. full body workouts 5xweek, sometimes twice daily.
allegedly this is not possible even for people on test/tren/masteron/hgh/t3

also most formulas are just flawed and/or cheap to make. i would like to see someones ideal product (stims and noots are too individual) or something they consider best on the market and then see what i would change about it or use instead to cause the desire effects.
best pump and such things i consider to be kind of useless, it should be strength, muscle, fat loss, performance, recovery, health. a pump is for fun unless it is the result of excellent nutrient uptake into muscle cells.

Just out of curiosity what would you consider your ideal 5 day a week workout program? You seem to have no issue posting lengthy responses.

1 Like

this is what i cannot stand. the guy pretending it is all about helping people, only his supplements are science based (they are utter trash) and so on and so forth.

this guy is tiny and fat compared to me in prime condition, his supplements i would not take for free and he makes money off of people who will never achieve even his body.

what is the deal with all these dogmas? bulking, cutting, training programs and nutrition plans, cardio and low carb etc.?
working out with heavy weights creates an afterburn effect which accumulates when the muscle is trained while still growing (max. 36 hours after workout), so really full body workouts daily are ideal, even 4 days in a row, 3 off is better than taking days in between. the muscle does not need to recover, who came up with this? it is the cns and muscle failure serves no purpose. a muscle adapts to the load so a weight above the level of conditioning causes microtraumata from rep 1. no need for failure, every rep is as efective as the next. so here comes clustering. taking your 5 rep max and doing 10 sets of 3. maybe start with a bit less weight but after a while one gets used to the volume and 20x3 or more with ones current 5rm are easy. just one compound movement for push and pull and one lower body. alternating workouts are okay say deadlift, dips, pullups/ squat, bench press, rows. if one feels the need to train a weak muscle group with something extra choose exercises with maximum stretch. fast reps, even negatives only, stopping the weights speed just before the moment of maximum stretch will cause increased tension through acceleration. good exercises are flyes, incline dumbell curls, triceps extensions on an incline way behind the head.
i fail to understand why one would train a muscle once a week with several exercises of which only one is really effective as after doing 3 sets of bench to failure the next exercise will have significantly reduced load and also probably no stretch (incline barbell usually), then some more dumbell bench and then crossovers?

i know i lose strength after not doing a movement for 5 days. however, unless it is a really bad day every workout i get stronger on every exercise. the only thing i ever got sort of stuck is pullups where i never got past 150 pounds added weight really. well, there was progression but from 110 to 150 took a few years while strength went up by 50% or so in 2-3 years (75lbs incline dumbell flyes to 120 pounds for example).

i think it is weird that people do not believe me that supplementation has, over a period of time (i could not increase calories from 3000 to 5000 by using a nutrient partitioner right away of course), manipulated my metabolism from skinny fat and very slow progress to actually having to eat 5000 calories every day as one day of 4000 and i was down 5 pounds which was not good as i had no more fat to lose so it was just intracellular water. had the ceiling not crashed down due to a broken water pipe (was training at home) which forced us to find a new place immediately and for 2 months we had to stay here and there (my gfs parents are a nightmare, my family members live all over the place and i like being alone so staying with someone or 2 other people in a small appartment would have been torture. i act very polite when at someones place but i cannot listen to people talk about iphones and watches and football (soccer) and i guess they feel uncomfortable as i can only nod smile, yes, no, i dont know, maybe, smile.)

the only people who enjoy my company and who i like to have a conversation with are real intelligent, talented people like a dr. i know who is 70 and has about 10 qualiications, yet he would never publicly announce himself an expert. that position is taken by people who have written a book, “specialized” in either defending a certain diagnosis or hating a certain medication and making everyone think that all humans have personality disorders and are addicts. never considered the fact that protein, metal and electricity are responsible for sensory perception, one can feel extreme pain or not be able to do dishes due to atigue while being absolutely healthy and mentally stable. some damage to the dna and the brain forever may have major neurochemical imbalances. even with low serotonin and low endorphins one can have absolutely no depression but be in terrible pain for example. now we are talking worse than any pain imagineable, 300mg morphin as a single dose doing nothing and some experts recommend buying some stuff to put in ones shoes (no idea what its called) which is sold by a company they get a share of profits from or recommending accupuncture. yeah that will work. endorphin defficiency is then called a made up thing, disregarding that someone should get pain relief from 300mg morphine and most probably die, not feel nothing from it. now a good doctor will believe a patient who comes in and states his neurotransmitter status as he can feel it, but to most this is impossible, it cannot be measured (only through an autopsy lol) so how could the patient know? so it seems people have no idea about their current NT status and doctors are convinced it is impossible to know. well, when someone feels normal by taking something that should either make him extremely high or kill him would it not make sense that he may be massively deficient?

ah, i see a question. i suppose i just went offtopic, but it was just to illustrate how it is impossibe for me to relate to someone who does not believe me or think that i could be mistaken about myself when i can tell exactly that my blood pressure, liver values, cholesterol are all perfect, which i was told i cannot know. but i always knew what a blood test would show me.
it is the ones who think outside of the mainstream of their fellows, in this case a dr. who does things considered very bad but actually has patients severaly handicapped leading normal lives again while others are talking to them and telling them that they know exactly that it is a burnout syndrome while the patient is totally ffull of motivation and passion and would jump and kill the expert if it was not to exhausting to lift an arm. antidepressant=pointless and patient frustrated. people think burnout and cfs are the same or similar while they are polar opposites.

anyways, expertsss, books, money, fame… puke.

Well now you gotta provide pictures of yourself! Haha.

I like Mike Matthews. He means well.

So no time for IG or a Blog to tout your expertise but time to post on a random message board? Weird

1 Like

well, it was 5 days at that time, it could also be every other day depending on volume and possibilities or 6 days and 2 alternating workouts.

basically for me it depends wether i train at home or at a gym. at home 5-6 days of full body is ideal but volume is rather low, i actually had the most extreme results in 2015 within 3 months with a bench and 2 dumbbells. i did incline db flyes with around 120lbs for 2 heavy sets usually (of course that was the final weight, i didnt use it the whole time…lol), dumbbell rows with 229lbs. to be exact for 18 reps, sometimes i would do pullups on my door but the door was moving around so it was not practical and 100lbs. was the most i could use. i also did dumbell incline triceps extensions with a massive stretch with 70lbs. each or more upright with one dumbell holding it with both hands at the plates and 100lbs., also biceps concentration or hammer curls with 65lbs. or 80 pounds respectively. and some lateral raises. the isolation stuff is more for fun though. oh and db squats and deadlifts.

in the gym i sometimes alternated workouts doing incline flyes, db or bench rows or dual plate loaded shoulder press, pullups. those were always done with very heavy weight and low reps mostly. after that it would depend on the way i felt. sometimes i would do leg press, leg extensions, something for biceps and triceps and lateral raises. this was a bit flexible and really i considered it more for the fun of it as it is not the perfect training for hypertrophy which would always use the same exercises, maximum stretch, maximum volume by doing clusters(for example 20 sets of 3 reps with 5rm) but honestly most of the reason for working out was the fact that i enjoyed the stupidity of it. there is something wise in not thinking and turning into some grunting horny moose.

the exercise choice has to do with injuries and other things though. i would not claim there is the perfect exercise for everyone. simply frequency, load, stretch, volume. training as often as possible, causing microtraumata (the negative with a strong stretch is ideal for this) and as much as possible. but frequency is most relevant as causing muscles to grow constantly or at least 36 out of 48 hours vs. 36 hours a week will result in faster progress. a fucked up workout is not a big deal, come back tomorrow :slight_smile:

for most who do not care to be powerlifters only squat is needed. deadlifts would not be necessary if rows are done. also ime be it pullups or rows, the complete back is trained and there is no deficit in width doing only rows or in depth doing only pullups. it all depends on what one likes best, where one has the least risk of injury. i cant bench as it ruins my shoulder. i need to do flyes as palms facing each other and moving outward rather than down they are fine. for people who like bench i think decline barbell or incline dumbell would be the most effective. also dips can be a great chest exercise when done with added weight and really deep as the muscle will get more stretch than with bench.

i know its vague but i learnt that while there may be the ideal way to train based on science it also has to be fun, injury free and a certain volume and frequency first need to be adjusted to. in the beginning one may not be able to train with monster doms having done more reps and weight than ever before just yesterday. also using ones 5rm for 3 reps at first will not be possible for many attempting to do it 20x3. this is learned quickly though and work capacity goes up dramatically. where people fuck it up is when they start doing negatives only with 120% of 1rm for 100 reps per day. it is just too much for the joints. also it may be impractical as a spotter is needed for soe exercises and it can be boring and people get annoyed as you are doing half an hour on a certain exercise.

what is not really very useful is doing a body part once a week with 20 sets in a rep range of 8-15 or whatever. how much weight is one using by the end of that? it basically is cardio with a muscle pump and muscle failure requires the cns to recover so one will only have one growth stimulus a week and probably not a big one as it is bench on chest day, the cable crosses are not really helping. also knowing there is sooo many sets left to do one automatically does not put 100% efffort into the weight used so progression is also a bit of a mental issue. what if you had a really shitty day? i skip a workout when i am not in the mood, it will not do me any good and might even get injured.

please keep in mind my main goal is not being huge. the idea behind cluster-hst is ideal for that but i prefer to train with a little less volume and not such a mechanical structure. sometimes i will just do pummpsets although they are good for nothing but if i am in the mood why not…lol

hope it is not too vague but it would be nonsense posting some perfect plan in 5 sentences.

1 Like

sometimes for a few days all day, then not for weeks or months. this is the first time i have time since god knows…also i am reading and reading as i have lots of stuff that needs to get done and i can’t say wether i will even be in this country next week. you would not believe the stories :wink:

Tbh I dunno why everyone has such beef with this guy. His posts are fun, some of his claims aren’t really believable, but he seems to know enough to be worth reading.

1 Like

he states all supps are nonsense but his and he has no monetary motivation. his products are terrible and he claims that companies use cheap raws when his pre costs 2 dollars to make…

i can post pics of me with around 3% more bodyfat and 2 pounds less bodyweight than my best shape. they are not too terrible i guess. have to find them, may take a bit.

1 Like

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-28014652/DSCI0049.jpg.html

1 Like

Very lean! Well done!

1 Like

that is weighing 2 lbs less and having 5-6 pounds more fat than my best condition. so my bf% at its lowest was around 3% less than this. i really do not know how much it is in the pics.

This thread is good times, but you gotta shorten those posts. I see huge blocks of text and just want some Cliff Notes.

2 Likes

What is your primary language out of curiosity?

Seems to be German.

Aaaa I hadn’t seen the picture, Neat!

Well I am curious, if you had a very low budget and could only get a few ingredients that you could find as a regular consumer with some time on their hands. what would you pick?

pterostilbene
berberine
banaba
creatinol-o-phosphate
amentoflavone
forskolin
shilajit
ubiquinol
pomegranate extract
l-carnitine-fumarate

Where do you get the more obscure ones, and what are the dosages?