Post your favourite supplement out of any category, see me do a much better formula

I suspected as much, it matched your design to a tee.
That is a product I may look into trying to get a hold of since it does look good, though I imagine the shipping is going to be nightmare-ish
Burn24 looks like its still around, its a bit pricey but looks good as well.

One of the best GDAs I’ve ever used. Almost forgot about them. Favorite fat loss stack of all time was OG Alphamine and Burn24. Worth every penny

1 Like

imagine this:
1.5g alcar-arginate
200mg purenergy (pteropure-caffeine co-crystal)
100mg p-5-p
1mg mb12
1mg methylfolate

reduced from 60 euros to 30 as they called it smart focus and did not mention that it is probably one of the most expensive formulas ever made. well, soon not to be seen anymore as i am not doing anything for those idiots anymore and no company will offer something like this.
recompagen can also be had for 30 euros now.

so per day you get 400mg na-rala, 600mg bergenin, 600mg berberine, 1000mg agmatine.
60 euros is about 72 dollars for those two. probably the most one can get out of 72 dollars.

1 Like

the first is one serving and has 30 servings to be taken once daily with breakfast.

if i could just get some pea-derivatives by themselves…
recompagen pre meal, smart focus+pea-derivative preworkout and some protein/carbs like banana milk after as preworkout meal (100g carbs, 35g protein per litre).
alcar-arginate, agmatine, na-r-ala, caffeine, pea, pterostilbene, active b-vitamins should make for a good workout :smiley:
doesn’t matter that or wether it is not taken directly before, those products should be used daily continuously anyway rather than high stim pres or whatever people use for one bottle, then change as nothing really happened.
magnesium-l-threonate and indigo3g, shilajit, ubiquinol, creatine-pyruvate, creatinol-o-phosphate, amentoflavone, l-carnitine fumarate and i am quite sure after 2-3 months people will feel a lot different than before. no whey, bcaa, chicken, rice, broccoli but just healthy food with lots of nutrients. who needs multivitamins when one can have a smoothie with acerola (700mg vitamin c), 12.5ml goji juice, apple, banana, mango, turmeric?

I have 0 clue how some of y’all are keeping up with this

2 Likes

at one point i was taking supplements priced 500 dollars or more per month but i got them for free basically, as the company owner i made some formulas for has a shop and we agreed on a small comission and i used it as store credit paying the wholesale price so i never actually paid for the supps but just had a bunch sent every few months. thats how i know that 500 retail would be around 150-200 wholesale. the 50 dollar product one buys is sold to the shop for 15 dollars by the company. now its not like they would use raws worth 10 dollars for that. no surprise people are underwhelmed by products made as cheaply as possible. the dosages are not chosen due to effectivity but cost.

no this is interesting. berberine is well known and trans-tiliroside is used in olympus assasinate at 25mg daily. life extension has a product with 450mg activamp gynostemma (most potent ampk activator) and 56mg trans-tiliroside per day. in the US it can be had for around 22 dollars. that should beat most gda/nutrient partitoners/olympus labs superscience :smiley:

I just got 250g free sample of pure gynostemma extract. If appropriate dose of activamp is 450 mg/day, anyone know what would be the dose for a regular extract?

(yeah there is a serving size on this, but I never trust that, lol)

difficult. activamp has been made a certain way that includes some kind of heat treatment and it seems all studies on gynostemma were made on tea or such. nobody knows really wether any other extract has the same benefits and eventhough i think patents and trademarked stuff are overrated, bulk ingredients with no specifics and no proof of standardization often turn out to be shit.
i have useless phenylpiracetam, had useless forskolin before, laxogenin is very often not genuine, real laxo works miracles for injuries.
so i don’t know…lol

1 Like

Dendrobex > everything

ethylamphetamine? was it a joke or do you have a product with this ingredient?(dendrobex)
craze was called dendrobium as far as i remember so i am not sure what to think when i see dendrobium in products. i would prefer a low dose of amphetamine to a bunch of peripheral side effect monster stims…lol

Truth… I just don’t have the time.

1 Like

Here’s one I’ve enjoyed lately:
EPG steel 75

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione 75mg
Fenugreek 200mg
Tongkat Ali 100mg
Mucuna Pruriens 250mg
Epimedium Sagittaturn 100mg
Tribulus Terrestris 500mg
L-Citrulline 500mg
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
Piperine 10mg

Whatcha think about this one?

blaha is that u

3 Likes

He is the Brawn formulator, the same one that called out OL for 5 stims although denying that’s him. Old brawn formulas were a joke

I would like to see a 220lb dumbbell row for 18 reps. Got a video?

5 Likes

I’m going to post one after I utilize my Pre-Pump Max and throw on an Extra Small NutraBio shirt that is ripped to the point of my looking like I was attacked by wild dogs…Oh and I’ll need a one gallon jug of water next to me…stand in front of the DB rack blocking everyone else around me and wear sunglasses…while at the same time snapchatting (is that what it is called?).

2 Likes

I’ll do the same, but I’ll fill my jug with Edge of Insanity. Need to take my pre-workout during my workout to get hype for my post-workout workout

4 Likes

euro%20training

“That’s just the pre-warmup, to get you ready for the warmup, to get you ready for the pre-workout, followed by the workout, which PRECEEDS the post-workout. Then we’ll go into a little 60 minute warm-down.”

3 Likes