New supplement thread

They are pretty flashy but I’ve been around them for quite some time, so I show a little bias. Some of the formulas seem odd but they all have applications to more than just lifting, which is pretty cool. Have been to the headquarters, met Andy Friscella, and pretty much all of their guys.

1 Like

MTS Red Velvet is no joke though.
My inner Texan can’t help but go after those kinds of flavors!

1 Like

It is a top 3 flavor from me at MTS with Pumpkin pie & PB Cookies and cream up there.

Posting my review shortly in the other subforum.

Link is now up:

1 Like

Red velvet is my weakness! It’s the flavor that first got me onto MTS

Orchard Splash
New Xtend ripped Flavor

I believe I’ve only tried one red velvet, Cellucor Cor-Peformance Whey from long ago, and it was really good. Can be a well-done flavor and more than just chocolate if done correctly

it’s too often a miss on flavor for me (not just whey, but cake, cookies, etc) i usually pass on it.

i had the trutein and Cellucor versions, and didn’t care for either, I do legit dislike 90% of everything i try especially whey, cookies, and bars.

The SR Carnosyn from K.M. sounds pretty interesting. Might be something perfect for CJ.

This didn’t deserve its own thread but I ordered a few boxes of animal snak this weekend and the mailman left them in my mailbox instead of putting them on the porch like usual and they all melted and i’m so mad I’ve forgotten how to use punctuation and capitalization

1 Like

So what you are saying is that you never check your mail?

I’m saying it was 96 degrees outside yesterday, and hotter inside my metal mailbox, especially compared to my nice shady porch. I always check my mail - especially if I’m expecting treats.

1 Like

Launching Aug 23rd
Ghost Vegan

1 Like

“Ghost vegan”

Sounds redundant :laughing:

1 Like

Here is the image for Orange Slice

From my post a week ago:
New goodies coming from Nutrabolt (Mid September - End October?)

New C4 Carbonated Energy Drink flavor --> Orange Slice
Xtend Pro
Xtend Carbonated Cans (Beta’s are in the works)
Xtend Energy Carbonated Cans

remind me to never tell you what Gaspari has in the works.

3 Likes

Don’t like the PR? ; )

all about timing and the source.

1 Like

“the source” - shots fired at Bob.

going to go out on a limb here, and say they’d rather release new products/flavors via their own social media, stack3d, etc then a Campus Protein rep doing so on a supplement forum.

but what do I know.

2 Likes