New supplement thread

And away we go

I have a sample of it and will try it soon. The PBC&C is good. And obviously they are known for their C&C (the protein not the music factory)

He is well know in the industry. If a company is using him to make flavors and market their company there is a relevance. He clearly has a huge following and therefore its an asset to PES. His knowledge, research, and work he does with Eric Helms, Alan Aragon on MASS is very informative. He has done a few training videos with John Meadows, had over 30+ Podcasts on Itunes, and a good online coach. Social media is how companies are mass marketing, and utilizing bigger names to help sell their products.

Your taking a guy that has almost 1,000,000 followers via multiple SM platforms. Therefore its going to sell, and will make a good addition to their line.

Hell as much as I hate to admit it, that’s what is important nowadays…Social Media presence sells…

Bingo.
Go find some bikini chicks and have them hold your product that have over 100,000+ Followers = Instant sales and marketing.

Or simply put BK in a bikini and watch the clicks go through the roof

And 85% of all followers are fake.

This is not untrue…

Just looked at a company’s athlete’s IG account 11.3K followers, last post (2 days ago) got 100 likes.

Tons of fake shit on social media, and not just the asses.

You guys have some expensive taste when it comes to protein

1 Like

Truth right here, a growing business actually. You can find plenty of companies that sell fake followers. Because as you can see followers = credibility

@TheSolution not saying that’s the case for Jeff Nippard.

1 Like

Companies don’t care, they just see 1m followers

3 Likes

It’s an every once and a while but. It makes for a great meal replacement but also great for cooking. MTS I’ve cream sandwich cannot even touch theirs.

Bottom line: people need to learn to think on their own.

1 Like

Speaking of, I found a tub of their Fruit Loop flavor at my gf’s house. I wouldn’t really call it a fruity cereal taste, I’m not really sure what it tastes like tbh, but it’s fuckin yummy, especially in Greek yogurt.

I’ll never pay $2/serving for protein, so after this I’ll probably never have it again, but it’s great.

1 Like

Funny enough, I thought that was one of the weaker flavors but then again, that was their Phormula-1 (isolate) where as Level-1 is a thicker consistency (whey blend+casein or egg white depending on flavor)

Honestly never heard of that Company / Fires up the Google Machine

I’ve looked at their stuff before but they’re over-priced online and not available in my area at brick/mortar

1 Like

I agree. I was highly disappointed in this flavor. Tasted pretty much like just regular chocolate to me. The mint cookies and cream is their best flavor in my opinion.

That is one company I actually haven’t heard of.