New supplement thread

Who cares. I think it’s cool that we have members who are passionate about industry news breaks.

It’s like Rotoworld for supplements. : )

3 Likes

And we have a Rotoworld reference. Nice.

Honestly, I appreciate what Bob @TheSolution brings to the table @Dougefresh93 I think it’s pretty cool (is it still hip to say ‘cool’). When I see these updates it prompts me to then go to the Company’s website/Twitter profile etc…

This is coming from someone that is not in the business and relies on this site to make me aware of ‘what’s coming out’ or that Gaspari is introducing a new supplement that will make my hair grow back or my left toe bigger.

3 Likes

If only, huh?

3 Likes

the company cares, that’s who, when private info been leaked without permission (if it’s green lighted, cool)

If Bob is releasing without consent, then yeah that’s an issue. But you never confirmed that was the case - so don’t assume the worst.

1 Like

MyoAsteride

A very unfortunate pronunciation.

Didn’t you get the memo? I thought we established that AgmaPure took care of that

1 Like

With all due respect, I am sure if they wanted the info released they would of released it themselves.
I get told about these products far in advance but I am told to keep the information to myself.
If you were invited to a Webinar, then most likely they were not telling you this information so you could post it on a public forum.

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m saying we shouldn’t make accusations until we verify facts.

Well send me an email to bfoster@cellucor.com
I can get you in touch with the correct person.

1 Like

Well dang man, if you’re with Cellucor than you can speak to it! Haha. I didn’t know you were with the brand.

I’ll ping you an email now.

A bang competitor with an added focus blend ( Raze Energy)

alpha-GPC, choline bitrate, and time-released caffeine.
taurine, BCAAs for recovery, carnitine tartrate, electrolytes for hydration, and betaine
~300mg Caffeine

Would love to see a fully disclosed energy RTD some day.

2 Likes

I’m not quite ready to pull a Brian Urlacher…but I’m definitely lacking

Primeval Labs Going Black
Updated info on their labels soon

And we all know what that means

They did say the original would still be available, so you CAN go back…

1 Like

Exactly… I saw you post on the Primeval/CJ’s Wall . Anthony (Their VP) Said both will be available, there will just be label changes on the black series.

My guess → White line (Average Consumer)
Black Series (More hardcore BB/Weight Trainer)

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking as well. It’s screaming High Energy to me