New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Well lookie watt we have here

3 Likes

Got 13 coming in tonight as well.

1 Like

energy drinks are my wheelhouse excited to try and give an unsolicited review.

just took it from the freezerā€¦ The Sour Watermelon is excellent, just a touch of the artificial flavoring on the back end, but overall based on flavor I can easier call it a top 5 RTD flavor, and could be an everyday drink. The 200mg of caffeine is my sweet spot for a morning pick me up.

drinking it as i type this, i am liking it more and more. good shit.

3 Likes

coming next month

Apple cinnamon PB outright bars

2 Likes

Very curious as to how the ā€œAppleā€ part of that will be executed ā€“ but right on!

1 Like

Looks like some delicious carbonated bleach

1 Like

iā€™m on the ā€œclean dietā€ shit brah

1 Like

I found the one I had to give me an amazing energy boost, i do believe its due to Astragin being includedā€¦ have you noticed at all? yeah i had same thoughts, every sip was better and betterā€¦ I have a 12 pack arriving today to my house in the Burgh, but alas here I am in Utah working FML!! My friend will enjoy em i am sure lol

I respond well to neurofactor so Iā€™d say more focus than energy for meā€¦ only 2/3 of a can in but super happy. iā€™ll speak more on it after i try the other flavors and a few more cans.

1 Like

I have one of the free cans of ghost watermelon coming so my Mrs can try. Iā€™m interested in the remaining flavors. More stockists would be nice first.

Iā€™ve got a variety pack arriving today. Will post thoughts for each flavor as I try them. Iā€™ll be starting with Citrus.

3 Likes

Only one thus far Iā€™m really interested in, looking forward to hear your thoughts

1 Like

Can we order that yet from a retailer?

1 Like

I posted the link above where you can order the Ghost Drinks From

2 Likes

Yes - see bobā€™s post above. I ordered from them, thanks to bob!

3 Likes

Something for all you ā€œGoonsā€ @Joey_Savage

3 Likes

Reformulated MTS Ruckus now in stock

https://youtu.be/NlHGpKAoiXI

1 Like

he had to look at the screen for the ingredients of his own products?

1 Like

Glad Iā€™m not the only one that noticed that.

1 Like

When you and your formulator are practicing social distancing

3 Likes