New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

I dunno, i felt like their PWO delivered pretty much what i expected from the label.

1 Like

There isnā€™t much room for error in the way of preworkouts and protein/aminos these days. I think more of nootropics, sleep aids, greensā€¦ The overall health/function products when I say that.

Iā€™m really late to the game here, but those are not available yet correct?

Some of their stuff is pretty cool/solid, and supported by some nice research (like their new non-stim PWO pairing citrulline with arginine and glutathione, and Serenity Stress Support with Shoden and PS), but some of their stuff I canā€™t help but feel is overhyped and/or overpriced (Cholinace as in ingredient, Adrinall, Hybrid). Still, more options for the consumer is always a good thing, and they have some solid products, but not every single product from every single company is a winner for every single person, so to each their own.

2 Likes

I have one sample of plasma surge Iā€™ll take eventually. So you know Iā€™ll post my thoughts

1 Like

TFW new Stacccked Cookies appear on your doorstep

2 Likes

MTS Sniper
New pre workout coming soon

1 Like

Core with more vegan flavors coming soon

For those who want Ghost Energy

Coupon: None needed ā†’ 12 cans gives you an instant discount.

Grab all the flavors and you donā€™t have to keep hitting refresh off Ghost main webpage.

I got a mixed pack of 12 cans for $37.78 shipped
4x Redberry
3x Orange Mango
3x Sour Watermelon
2x Citrus

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tried Coreā€™s Vegan protein yet because their flavors basically map directly to BEAMā€™s and Ghostā€™s ā€“ which are both amazing.

Best of luck to them, thoughā€¦ Iā€™m keeping an eye out :eyes: .

1 Like

BEAM should be releasing that peanut-based vegan flavor soon. So I am curious to see how that is and Coreā€™s. I wil purchase both flavors when they are available.

2 Likes

If these guys are selling out of $40 energy drinks I need to get my hands on some stock options lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

I like the concept. Need to see the full label though.

1 Like

My second guess for the new flavor is Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Take the PB flavoring excellence of the Wheyā€¦ combine it with the ā€œberryā€ flavoring excellence of the Veganā€¦ :fire:.

1 Like

I should have a sample in tomorrow or Friday. I will get a Youtube video up with my thoughts.
I guess the samples do not have a name on it, so I will try and detail what it is to the best of my knowledge.

Ghost Update:

10-12 New flavors of Ghost Energy - 47 Seconds
New Protein RTD Flavors - 50 Seconds
Ghost Collab with Xset - 2:10 Minute (Ghost Gamer/Ghost Energy)
Maxx v4 - First 500-1000 Orders + Free Pink Lemonade Sour Strips - 12 Minutes
LIMITED Greens & Amino Ice Tea Lemonade - 13:30 Minute - Launching Thursday 9/17/2020

Wait for the Protein RTD flavors

3 Likes

New Ghost Collaboration with ExtraBeef results in ExtraBeef Elderberry RTD

1 Like