New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Some of their stuff is pretty cool/solid, and supported by some nice research (like their new non-stim PWO pairing citrulline with arginine and glutathione, and Serenity Stress Support with Shoden and PS), but some of their stuff I can’t help but feel is overhyped and/or overpriced (Cholinace as in ingredient, Adrinall, Hybrid). Still, more options for the consumer is always a good thing, and they have some solid products, but not every single product from every single company is a winner for every single person, so to each their own.

2 Likes

I have one sample of plasma surge I’ll take eventually. So you know I’ll post my thoughts

1 Like

TFW new Stacccked Cookies appear on your doorstep

2 Likes

MTS Sniper
New pre workout coming soon

1 Like

Core with more vegan flavors coming soon

For those who want Ghost Energy

Coupon: None needed → 12 cans gives you an instant discount.

Grab all the flavors and you don’t have to keep hitting refresh off Ghost main webpage.

I got a mixed pack of 12 cans for $37.78 shipped
4x Redberry
3x Orange Mango
3x Sour Watermelon
2x Citrus

3 Likes

I haven’t tried Core’s Vegan protein yet because their flavors basically map directly to BEAM’s and Ghost’s – which are both amazing.

Best of luck to them, though… I’m keeping an eye out :eyes: .

1 Like

BEAM should be releasing that peanut-based vegan flavor soon. So I am curious to see how that is and Core’s. I wil purchase both flavors when they are available.

2 Likes

If these guys are selling out of $40 energy drinks I need to get my hands on some stock options lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

I like the concept. Need to see the full label though.

1 Like

My second guess for the new flavor is Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Take the PB flavoring excellence of the Whey… combine it with the “berry” flavoring excellence of the Vegan… :fire:.

1 Like

I should have a sample in tomorrow or Friday. I will get a Youtube video up with my thoughts.
I guess the samples do not have a name on it, so I will try and detail what it is to the best of my knowledge.

Ghost Update:

10-12 New flavors of Ghost Energy - 47 Seconds
New Protein RTD Flavors - 50 Seconds
Ghost Collab with Xset - 2:10 Minute (Ghost Gamer/Ghost Energy)
Maxx v4 - First 500-1000 Orders + Free Pink Lemonade Sour Strips - 12 Minutes
LIMITED Greens & Amino Ice Tea Lemonade - 13:30 Minute - Launching Thursday 9/17/2020

Wait for the Protein RTD flavors

3 Likes

New Ghost Collaboration with ExtraBeef results in ExtraBeef Elderberry RTD

1 Like

Well lookie watt we have here

3 Likes

Got 13 coming in tonight as well.

1 Like

energy drinks are my wheelhouse excited to try and give an unsolicited review.

just took it from the freezer… The Sour Watermelon is excellent, just a touch of the artificial flavoring on the back end, but overall based on flavor I can easier call it a top 5 RTD flavor, and could be an everyday drink. The 200mg of caffeine is my sweet spot for a morning pick me up.

drinking it as i type this, i am liking it more and more. good shit.

3 Likes