New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Previous was closed after 10,000 replies
https://forum.priceplow.com/t/new-supplement-thread/2649/10142
Part 2 to keep it going

Looks like Swedish fish will be the 5th ghost flavor to drop for energy

4 Likes

Sorry, @RuescoMarc, maybe I was a bit vague. Hating politics leads me to not really caring about someone else’s politics, which means that a political statement on a product wouldn’t deter me from buying it. Could do without it – but ultimately, I go for quality.

3 Likes

That insider info or did you see it somewhere?

Personally, I hate politics… but that’s actually why I’d buy a product regardless of the sentiment

Interesting you say that, since I’m on the totally opposite side. Only reason I gave their energy drinks a chance over C4, my other main go to, I simply because of how much I liked their political branding. Probably not the best move for anywhere that isn’t the US as far as sales go though

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from. I can see myself wanting to support a brand if I like the message. And I certainly respect brands that aren’t afraid to embrace a theme and go all-out with it.

Still gotta execute, though :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In other news, for anyone wanting some spartan whey, CNC…

3 Likes

Nice counter-example, @Matt_Towson :joy:

Yes, quality is what counts. But why deter anyone who might disagree with your politics / country? I guess you might grab the attention of an Anthony, but for someone like me, i’m immediately suspect that the product might be some crap that they are trying to peddle with slick marketing. I’m not in the marketing field, but politically-neutral branding still seems like the better way to go – other than for maybe a Independence Day limited edition flavor.

1 Like

Yeah for every customer they gain like me, they’re probably losing about 10 international ones at least. Cool for me, personally, not the best for their sales

Seriously, what happened to Sparta? Do we have any info yet?

1 Like

Mo and Mustafa won’t respond to me.

Pretty sure they’re done.

1 Like

They are 100% done and have been. Whatever is left is what they have left.

1 Like

Pretty funny considering how hard Fitness Informant came at me just for carrying Aggressive Labs Kracked in my shop. He felt it was an intellectual property infringement on Sparta’s Kraken and decided he needed to go to bat for them on it. I don’t get it. I’m a retailer. I just carry what people want and no one was asking me for Sparta. I have nothing to do with branding or trademarks. Anyway…Kinda looks like he backed the wrong horse.

1 Like

Outright Breakfast Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter
Now Available

2 Likes

What a way to crash a brand. Loved OG Kraken and CnC, but every new version they made was just worse and worse

1 Like

OG Kraken was great.

On the 'MERICA branding issue, I’m, to quote a coworker, “like a skip and a jump away from radical anarchism,” but it’s because of that that I love getting ironic Americana stuff. My favorite jacket has a huge American flag over it, it’s like a personal inside joke that I wear shit like that despite my uh. Unfavorable views towards the country. Lmao.

And next up on the Energy drink front…(I’m speculating it’s an energy drink)

1 Like

Marc always delivers. Can’t wait to see these

2 Likes

That’s what Katie Lobliner said
Just sayin’

#NoBillPunIntended

3 Likes