Multivitamin: Prove me wrong

I am searching for the most complete, highest bioavailability, reputable Men’s daily multivitamin.
From what I have deduced, NutraBio MultiSport for Men | News & Prices at PricePlow appears to be the best.
If you have a daily multi vitamin that you can intelligently argue is better, please post up the name and why (price, ingredients, etc)
This is not to start a pissing contest or argument. I want to advance a real topic that has a crowded marketplace
I don’t get a paycheck, free t-shirts, shaker bottles or any other compensation from Nutrabio

NutraBio is a great choice

3 Likes

The new Core Multi looks solid. Also, M-Factor Hero by 1st phorm. Around the time I was taking it, I had my bloods run, and everything came back absolutely perfect. I wasn’t deficient in anything at all. No other multi has done that for me

1 Like

@Happy_Nerd
Core Multi doesn’t seem to exist any longer, at least on priceplow.

My dude, it was just relaunched. I love priceplow (obviously) but they are a little late to the party sometimes. There’s too much on the market to always get to in time

I like PES Tru-Multi

I think Optimum Nutrition makes a solid multi-vitamin and at a good price. I am currently trying Grenade Ration Pack. I got it this time because it has fish oil and probiotics in it as well. I was too cheap to buy seperate products this time…LOL So far, I like it.

I’m a cheap ass. I just take Swansonvitamins Mens Prime Multi. 90-day supply is $10.
I take two/day, so double these numbers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honestly, that is really all you need. I like more Vitamin C myself though. I take about 1-2 grams a day of it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just a supplement. Eating kale, wheat grass and nutritional yeast daily blows most of these vitamin numbers out of the water :laughing:
I could probably use more D3 though.

Opinions on MedKit from RC1?

Ripoff by far

1 Like

Cyano b-12?:confused:

1 Like

Rip off, it’s way too expensive for what it is

Orange Triad by CL is my favorite

• Free of iron (When iron intake is too high there can be digestion issues and GI distress )
  • Joint Complex
  • Digestion Complex
  • Cut labels and save them and trade back into the company for products + Swag + Duffle bags
  • Can get bottles around $20 for 60 days worth. Very cost effective
3 Likes

BK…How large are the pills? And thank you

Just did a google saerch

2 Likes

Google is my friend - Thank you

Them is big pills!

1 Like

Not at all. I can swallow all 3 without water and with ease. These are nothing like trying to take Animal Pak pills Slightly larger then the new flexatril pills (similar to the older version). A bit bigger then a digestive enzyme or a probiotic, but again nothing hard to take down.

2 Likes