Chemix Pre-Workout V3: Guerilla Chemist's High-Energy Pre Rises Again!

Huh a dozen post in the last few hours, guess TSS is back

I believe CreRiboVol ran for 70$ when it was released, not 200$

I’d hardly call anxiety a personality disorder

1 Like

well i was joking. it was too expensive…

the volugen does look very good. i will be using a product with na-r-ala, agmatine, and pterostilbene or pterostilbene-caffeine and possibly alcar-arginate soon anyways. i find the agmatine and pterostilbene are perfect additions to some of the better formulas mentioned here.

anxiety disorder probably would be classified as such, at least in Germany. no, sorry, it might be an affective disorder. all These disorders…
i do not know the guy, i was not serious anyways.

I’ve met him and we had an interview with his as well. Of course I’m no doctor, but all I noticed from him are some anxious questions before our interview with him a year ago. Once he got on the interview he was completely normal and seemed confident, something I believe many people who are not used to the spotlight suffer from.

Really cool guy overall

Fotzenheinrich :slight_smile:

To be fair TSS says cars bounce off him and I think he mentioned manic episodes and drug use explaining his past posts of the sort? I don’t know if I’d trust his online diagnoses.

hahahahha.
fotzenheinrich….

i like his product formulas. think i will stack his pre

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving

PeakO2™ Performance Blend : 2g
Cordyceps (cordyceps militaris),
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngil), Shitake (Lentinula edodes), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)

GlycerPump™ standardized for minimum 65% glycerol 3g
Kanna (2:1 extract standardized to NLT 0.5% alkaloids) 1g
Lion’s Mane 600mg
(organic) standardized to minimum 25% Beta D-glucans

Exothermic Energy Amalgam : 2647mg
L-tyrosine, Dimethylaminoethanal, Caffeine anhydrous, Caffeine citrate, N,N-dimethylphenylethylamine citrate, Rhodiola rosea root extact, Higenamine HCL, Theophylline anhydrous (natural), Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata (leaf) standardized extract

that is the EU Formula

with either his pump product but more likely the arms race vigor

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2500mg
PeakO2 [Cordyceps militaris(Cordyceps).
Ganoderma lucidim (Reishi).Pleurotus eryngii
(King Trumpet), Lentinula edodes (Shiitake),
Hericium erinaceus (Lions Mane), and Trametes 2000mg
Versicolor(Turkey Tail)]
Coenzyme Q10 100mg
Astragin (Astragalus membranaceous (root) 50mg
and Panax notoginseng(root))

and agmatine, pterostilbene, na-r-ala, berberine (possibly alcar-arginate or banaba, gymnema depending on product choice)

would be using the agmatine, pterostilbene, na-r-ala, berberine etc. twice daily before very high carb meals and the other two products stacked preworkout.

that should make a nice combination of stuff

hey, androgen and Amphetamin induced psychotic episodes do not disqualify one from knowing mental illnesses, to the contrary actually.
however, i was just making that disorder remark as everyone seemed to hate on the guy so i had okay i get it, he has a personality disorder blah, but he makes good products, let’s talk About those.

btw i think personality disorder is a nonsensical term as there are 300 and really no referance personality so i use that term more sarcastically.

Bisschen “pep” genommen?

dexedrine damals…und meth und H und und…aber jetzt clean.

bisschen pep manchmal. das ist wie kaffee

Lol back in Germany I once took pep every few hours and stayed up 4 days straight while drinking that cheap vodka that costs like 3 euros for a liter. Went through 3 bottles and 2 cases of beer by myself, and played nothing but CoD MW2. I think a year of doing shit like that was what caused my gyno.

Don’t want to hijack this thread btw lol. Back to normal people

must have been decent. the pep is usually only 10% amph…you Need like 2 grams a day just to tolerate this Country. you guys have Walter White. you are all good

Use Neutralize next time you drink cheap Vodka:)

1 Like

Berberine is an anti-Androgen and in rat models, decreases protein synthesis. Sure it lowers blood sugar but at what cost?

I’ll need some in Columbus :slight_smile:

Layoff the super berberine, you’re wasting away.

ampk induced lowering of mtor has been far more beneficial for muscle growth for me than avoiding These compounds and using mtor stimulating products. due to using a huge amount of substances which turned out to work perfectly for me i ended up going from 12% bf down to 5% on 5000 calories and 500g carbs while Training full Body 5x/week and gaining strength and muscle. i actually gained around 7lbs of muscle in 3 months. the huge amount of carbs which just improved Performance massively was the most beneficial factor for me ever. i did use berberine but also many ther compounds. is the anti-androgenic effect significant? i mean many Things are androgenic or anti-androgenic and have no noticeable effect on Body composition, mood or anything really relating to Hormones.

i do think there are plenty of superior compounds though so it certainly can be avoided while still getting an ideal nutrient partitioning combination. it does not require berberine ime.

A classic

Thankfully we aren’t rats.

It also isn’t as simple as black and white with ampk/mtor.

I utilize berberine twice during the day, then post workout I let the Blood glucose fly and recover during the night.

1 Like

Yup I reviewed this January 2019. It definitely was not 200 bucks haha. It was $70, and being a Military guy I got 20% off on top of that. Bottom line is yes, we know its an expensive product (nothing shocking there) and from my thoughts on it after the run, would I buy it again at that price? Nope…

Review

Log

2 Likes