Chemix Pre-Workout V3: Guerilla Chemist's High-Energy Pre Rises Again!

hey, androgen and Amphetamin induced psychotic episodes do not disqualify one from knowing mental illnesses, to the contrary actually.
however, i was just making that disorder remark as everyone seemed to hate on the guy so i had okay i get it, he has a personality disorder blah, but he makes good products, let’s talk About those.

btw i think personality disorder is a nonsensical term as there are 300 and really no referance personality so i use that term more sarcastically.

Bisschen “pep” genommen?

dexedrine damals…und meth und H und und…aber jetzt clean.

bisschen pep manchmal. das ist wie kaffee

Lol back in Germany I once took pep every few hours and stayed up 4 days straight while drinking that cheap vodka that costs like 3 euros for a liter. Went through 3 bottles and 2 cases of beer by myself, and played nothing but CoD MW2. I think a year of doing shit like that was what caused my gyno.

Don’t want to hijack this thread btw lol. Back to normal people

must have been decent. the pep is usually only 10% amph…you Need like 2 grams a day just to tolerate this Country. you guys have Walter White. you are all good

Use Neutralize next time you drink cheap Vodka:)

1 Like

Berberine is an anti-Androgen and in rat models, decreases protein synthesis. Sure it lowers blood sugar but at what cost?

I’ll need some in Columbus :slight_smile:

Layoff the super berberine, you’re wasting away.

ampk induced lowering of mtor has been far more beneficial for muscle growth for me than avoiding These compounds and using mtor stimulating products. due to using a huge amount of substances which turned out to work perfectly for me i ended up going from 12% bf down to 5% on 5000 calories and 500g carbs while Training full Body 5x/week and gaining strength and muscle. i actually gained around 7lbs of muscle in 3 months. the huge amount of carbs which just improved Performance massively was the most beneficial factor for me ever. i did use berberine but also many ther compounds. is the anti-androgenic effect significant? i mean many Things are androgenic or anti-androgenic and have no noticeable effect on Body composition, mood or anything really relating to Hormones.

i do think there are plenty of superior compounds though so it certainly can be avoided while still getting an ideal nutrient partitioning combination. it does not require berberine ime.

A classic

Thankfully we aren’t rats.

It also isn’t as simple as black and white with ampk/mtor.

I utilize berberine twice during the day, then post workout I let the Blood glucose fly and recover during the night.

1 Like

Yup I reviewed this January 2019. It definitely was not 200 bucks haha. It was $70, and being a Military guy I got 20% off on top of that. Bottom line is yes, we know its an expensive product (nothing shocking there) and from my thoughts on it after the run, would I buy it again at that price? Nope…

Review

Log

2 Likes

Ah jeez nobody caught that I was being snarky there.

I’ll try to stop wasting away when I can train hard again. Had a neck injury and can still literally do 4lbs on tricep kickback. Prior to that in January I actually had my proudest physique from lots of HIIT and BJJ (example). Not gunnin for Mr. Olympia bro

He makes a good pre, but I’m disappointed he thinks everyone wants to be Mr Olympia.

It would help his business to realize most consumers do not.

And to understand that Berberine isn’t the antithesis of muscle building :wink:

2 Likes

New found respect after learning that you roll

What happened?

Stepped on a lego

Wish I knew! Probably rolled too hard (it’s tough to go easy as a rookie) and resisted too hard / didn’t tap soon enough when getting choked. Nerve got pinched and it felt like an arm injury, but the arm itself is fine. It’s crazy weird but improving finally.

Huh, neat. I’m glad you’re getting better!

1 Like