This "Labz" Brand Epidemic is Reaching Critical Levelz

Why the use of obscure names on some products?
Like “1 3 7-trimethylpurine-2 6-dione” and “4- 1-hydroxy-2-(methylamino)ethyl phenol”
(caffeine and synephrine)

1 Like

@Christianmelon like I said bro. We had a lot of people trying to copy cat our formulas and then call our accounts saying that we have the EXACT same formula for $2.00 cheaper. We are just trying to make them work for it. Most Assholes like that are lazy and wont take the time. We aren’t trying to fool the customer/end user… We are just trying to prevent plagiarism… Imagine writing a book and then publish it… Then someone comes along and knocks it off verbatim and undercuts you by a buck or two… Business is hard enough without people stealing your Hard Work!!

@Christianmelon same reason why Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper don’t give you their formulas. They don’t want SAMS CLUB knocking off their exact formulas either…

Yes but they are selling flavored sugar water, you are selling supplements, stimulants, and pro hormones. Having an idea of how much of something you are ingesting is valuable information to the consumer. Especially when you have a 5 gram blend front loaded with phenibut. http://chaoticlabz.com/index.php/products/hypnotic/

1 Like

@Christianmelon I completely understand and appreciate what you are saying. However most of our customers aren’t very concerned with the details as long as it WORKS!!! For those that are… We may not be the brand for them and thats OK… I can respect that… I never said we were for EVERYONE… I

1 Like

Well I will at least give you credit for not having a dozen 6 grams preworkouts, I hope you consider opening up some formulas, or making a line of open label products.

@Christianmelon thanks bro… Maybe I should send you a FREE unit to try and review… Wanna take the PEPSI challenge>??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lolz at the turn of this thread.

@chaoticlabz send the Priceplow team some samples/labs stand by your product. Don’t think they will be dishonest in their assessment.

Careful. The word free can make me a little feisty… :grimacing:

Would love to, what are the options?

I would agree with this as long as you aren’t sending them my sample :P.

Hope this guy is the one that writes their Instagram/Facebook post. Reading some of their post and some of it is actually pretty funny “Dynamite definitely comes in small packages!” “Feeling a lil soft & fru fru” lol

@Christianmelon Hey brother… You seemed to be a little concerned about the HYPNOTIC product sooooooooooooooooooooo how about I send you one and you tell ME if you think it has tooooooooooo much Phenibut in it? All I ask in return is for you to be FAIR and HONEST… GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT. and would you please make a Youtube video of your thoughts? or at LEAST a Social Media post of some sort? I just want a fair shake and a honest chance… If you don’t like our products say that they taste like 10lbs of Monkey Shit in a 5lb Bag… BUT if you do like them… Say so and say it LOUD!!! Deal?

@Msseffect this actually IS the guy from our Instagram and Facebook Page :slight_smile: Thank you for checking us out. We want everyone to know that WE were the FIRST to use the term LABZ and that all the scumbag shitheads came after and tried to emulate us… They love to bite our style and steal our Swag… Now not all of the other LABZ guys are scumbag shitheads but some of them DEFINITELY are LOL and they know who they are!!

@Jeremy I feel ya bruh… We may need to send a Pre-Workout to be reviewed as well to set the record straight! Please DM us on Instagram for more information. We make LEGIT shit that WORKS!!! and everybody knows it… or at least they will NOW!! (with a little help from you guys) :slight_smile:

Interesting offer… I haven’t tried Plenibut before, but it sounds effective, Very well, I will send you my address in a PM, also gives me a good reason to actuly make that youtube channel :stuck_out_tongue:, If I don’t I’l at least make sure to write a review in the review section. Thanks!

Also you managed to beat out Themyth for most distinct way of typing from a company rep.

(In reply to your post toward jeremy)
You guys know how to make an appearance, very generous.

Also If you want you can send me the formula or doses of some of the ingredients and I will vouch for it, provided you aren’t doing something shady under those prop blends.

I promise not to telling everyone, cross my heart and you can send my address to killer labz :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@DanielMoo nah man … you right… you right… Yall “PARTNERS”

Just like the TOILET and my ASS are “PARTNERS” when I take a SHIT!!!

I mean it ain’t even Friday the 13th but you sure are filing CHAPTERS like it is!!! You lucky they’re guys like Jared Wheat (Whom I RESPECT and ADMIRE) to come and save yo BROKE ASS!!!

HTP is “Making Gaspari GREAT Again” So think about who you’re talking about when you run yo mouth next time… and be sure to keep MY name OUT of it!! Capeesh!

@Christianmelon LOL you’re funny bro… I like your style…

Please DM your information to our Instagram page. This is my first time to PRICEPLOW so I may not be back to get messages…

I just had to come over because somebody said there were some HATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ over here Talkin Shit!!

I like to consider myself something of a preworkout connoisseur, so I’m game! Except…

I don’t have Instagram. I’m kind of a loser.

2 Likes

Damn that was wild

Wow thanks yeah that’s out of date.

But for the record, we’re not making products that people ingest in their bodies. You are. Willing to disclose where exactly they’re made?

Glad to have the “OG” in here though!! Now why shouldn’t we lump you in with the rest? How are you any different than any of the other ten thousand brands out there?

2 Likes