This "Labz" Brand Epidemic is Reaching Critical Levelz

From what I hear, the Lucky Charms whey from Merica Labz is top notch. Love their Core ABC flavors.

1 Like

Yeah, Im afraid to try it. Once I try a couple or more products from a company and they taste bad, I am done. Sorry, I donā€™t care how the quality is, if it tastes bad, Im not drinking itā€¦LOL

Dudeeeee, I loved the Merica Labz protein. I had the Lucky charms flavor

1 Like

Iā€™ve said this before but I have a hard and fast rule against buying anything from a company with ā€œLabzā€ in the name. This has never steered me wrong.

Stop hating the labzzz. :rofl: No srs its just poor marketing.

Iā€™ve finally published the blog post!

1 Like

ā€œLevelzā€ Love it

Today Jerry ward announced his BS something labs, but with an s not a Zzzz

Maybe heā€™ll make a product that will turn basketball into cardio

For your information CHAOTIC LABZ was the FIRST! and THEN all the johnny come lately s soon followed!

1 Like

Also how can you talk about being LEGIT when you donā€™t even have a LEGIT working Phone Number PRICEPLOW LMFAO! This is your contact infoā€¦ Everyone call this number and see what you getā€¦

PricePlow
1712 Pioneer Ave. Suite 397
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Tel:(512) 694-9150
E-mail: contact@priceplow.com

Gaspari Dan donā€™t act so innocentā€¦ You know damn good and well that JARED WHEAT owns your ASS! and He makes a lot of private labels with the word LABZ at the end of itā€¦ I wouldnā€™t talk too much shit or you might find yourself in trouble for shitting all over his private label business! Capeesh ?

tumblr_inline_p3wa16Tq0Y1sq177b_1280

The triggering

This is likely a troll but I really hope it isnā€™t.

@christianmelon No Troll brotherā€¦ Itā€™s the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD :slight_smile:

Jared Wheat/HTP doesnā€™t own Gaspari, it is a partnership. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

@DanielMoo Yeah he just owns 51% My BAD!!

kek
Well looking at the products they arenā€™t under dosed, its hard to tell what exactly is in them due to all of the prop blends, but I would be amazed if you managed to make a bad 16 gram preworkout.

@Christianmelon yea brotherā€¦ we use a prop blend because of other companies trying to knock off our formulas and cut our throatsā€¦ Let them do their OWN homework and formulate. I agree that some of these LABZ guys are CRAP but we were the FIRST and we certainly ARENā€™T Crapā€¦ We make LEGIT shitā€¦! Mike shouldnā€™t have lumped us all together in the same articleā€¦ Thatā€™s like saying all people from a certain race are badā€¦ Itā€™s stereotyping/generalizing and itā€™s BULLSHIT!