Stack thread

My Stack… I probably spent too much time putting this together with links and all, but…enjoy! Some stuff might be controversial…such as my opinions on Ash, RR, and protein powder :laughing:.

My home made stack split over 2x/day.

Daily vitamins and whatever

Homemade Pre-Workout

Trying out

• Berberine - Only taking this during my cut. I don’t think it will do much since I’m already on a pretty strict diet. Dear lord this is the worst tasting supp. Going to try filling caps with it this weekend.
  • Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) - Only taking this during my cut. Helps with energy and appetite suppression during my caloric deficit. Also some data show that it helps reduce absorption of carbs and fat to aid in fat loss.
  • L-Tyrosine - I hear good things about this. Taking 1 g per day. Supposed to help with stress and cognition. We’ll see.

Stopped taking (or finishing off my supply and not repurchasing). I have taken all of these for at least 6 months (and some for a couple years), and concluded they either had no observable effect or the effect was insignificant for the price.

2 Likes

Every day:

• Potassium, 2g
  • Magnesium, 300mg
  • Rhodiola, 400mg
  • Protein, currently have Dymatize strawberry, Spartan C&C and chocolate ice cream, and ProSupps MyWhey in snickerdoodle. I like variety.
  • Coffee. The good stuff, in a French press.
  • CBD oil in the form of Chill & Grow.

When I Remember:

• A multi. Currently Animal Pak because it was on sale, I usually take Rainbow Light Men’s One
  • Creatine Mono. Taking this when I remember is a bit of a waste, huh?
2 Likes

Wow!! Awesome post. I appreciate the homemade pre I must say. I have a bunch of bulk stuff from Compound Solutions if you wanna try any of that with your pre😉

2 Likes

Hydrocodone and Amoxicillin… got a tooth implant yesterday :-/

2 Likes

If you still have the alcar try taking it with the carbs and berberine, that seems to increase absorption by allot, going to try it out myself when I can get my brother to send my old tub over. Also GDAs are best taken on low fat high carb meals

Ps anyone looking at the bs alcar, primaforce sells thiers much cheaper at 15$ for 250 grams.

2 Likes

I’m still taking the ALCAR, finishing off the rest of my batch. Berberine has been discussed quite a bit lately on here. I’m going to kick off a new thread just for it, I think :smiley:

Thanks man! I think I’m going to stick with just Citruline Malate and caffeine for my homemade right now. Except for the tubs of Total War that mysteriously came into my possession recently :laughing:

1 Like

For those taking Ashwagandha, what’s the best dose to go with for lowering stress? BW is currently 150lbs if that matters. Going to be my first foray into adaptogens

Depends on the extract, 300 seems to be a good dose for the branded ones.

1 Like

When I was in a real bad place stress wise, I took 300mg of KSM66 3x a day for 4 weeks, then lowered it to 2x a day after that.

If you’re just generally like “boy college is tough eh” stressed, 300-400mg a day total of one of the patented extracts should be good.

Worth noting that Sensoril actually seems to be the favored extract for stress and mood, while KSM66 is more for ashwa’s all around benefits.

2 Likes

Recently purchased a tub of Controlled Labs White Flood (new version). I LOVE it

2 Likes

Amazing stuff isn’t it?

1 Like

Without a damn doubt my man. I love the profile it has

2 Likes

Some parts of my stack change, such as protein powder for the day or pre-workout, but here’s generally what I’ve been using:

Protein: Met-Rx Natural Whey (chocolate; found for $14/2lb tub locally), otherwise whatever I get my hands on for a good price
Pre-Workout: Olympus Labs RE1GN, Performax Labs Hypermax, Primeval Mega Pre + Granite Speed Force (all depends on the session planned)
Intra-Workout: Primeval EAA Max
Daily: Black Lion Research Vector, basic Creatine Mono, Controlled Labs OxiMega, Evomuse Gut Health

2 Likes

Not seeing Nutrabio anywhere…just disappointed guys :thinking::see_no_evil:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You will see it in my stack once that mega dosed pre comes out… :wink:

2 Likes

Waiting on my NB stack from SUPPness, then it’ll be part of mine!

1 Like

Just messing guys :smiley:

@blongo804 We are making a run now…looking to have shipping some in the next week or so!!

@Anthony Nice!! What’d you get?

2 Likes

NutraBio is Hines Ward for me. Reliable…consistent…every now and then you try to find the shiny new rookie but when the game is on the line…look for Hines.

2 Likes

Somebody is ready for football season :wink:

That’s an awesome parallel man…I love it!!!

2 Likes