RXS RADIATE: Thermogenic/PWO Hybrid

We are a pretty generous bunch of guys, I’ll still send you some samples anyways and if you like it enough to want a bottle I’ll hook you up with a sweet discount!

Haha, alright, I’ll drop you a PM.

1 Like

Sounds good to me, thanks again!

1 Like

Will drop OP a PM for a sample and will review here. :smiley:

Just need to figure out how to PM from here.

2 Likes

Coming your way brotha!

Thanks, TheMyth! Responded to your PM.

1 Like

No doubt, you guys where AWESOME about the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts!

1 Like

I’m not sure how to PM in this yet, but wouldn’t mind trying it. You guys have a solid formula.

1 Like

Click on my forum name, go to profile, click message… Solutions made simple by TheMyth :joy:

But I’ll go ahead and PM you first to get the ball rolling :wink:

2 Likes

I would really love to try yalls sour peach rings Radiate! Never tried yalls product

I got you brotha! Send me a PM with your address and I’ll get some out!

1 Like

…margarita flavor

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find the place to send the message, do I just send it through here? My bad for being confused

Could be our fault. By default the forum doesn’t let “non-trusted” users just send PM’s to people off the bat.

I’ve changed that for now, so anyone can send a PM. If it’s abused down the road we’ll go back to the default.

Now, in order to send a message, click @TheMyth’s username on one of his posts and you should see a big red Send Message button up there.

Sorry for the inconvenience, especially to RXS!

2 Likes

I see now hahaha

Yes, last night I got to “basic” status which allowed me to send a message so I see exactly what you mean.

And I believe it’s a good idea to have that because of the spam that is just littered about every single dang forum there is. I would be so glad to see this one kept clean just cause you guys are so awesome. Also being such a close knit team, I’m sure it would mean more to you to have a clean forum than it would for BB.com (no offense to anyone) @Mike

That’s the plan. At first we’ll be lenient though, and the Company Promotions area should be a bit of a free-for-all until we catch our footing. Why not?

Spammers will eventually come, and when they do I’m willing to compensate for quality moderation, assuming business stays on the up.

For now it’ll be mostly me – Robert and CJ are mostly busy with other things and this is my baby for now.

Glad you’re with us! Anthrax fan?

1 Like

Sounds like you got everything under control my friend. As well as the whole forum looking pretty crisp in my opinion.

Thank you for having me and I can’t say that I am, my father always had me listening to The Who, Pink Floyd, and a handful of others. Haven’t really gotten to listen to any quality music since life started ramping up like crazy for me. I listen to a lot of Christian Radio while I’m driving around town doing everything that i’ve got to do for the day.

2 Likes

@TheMyth the samples have arrived today! Unfortunately, it was after I already put in my workout. Four samples was a nice generous amount! Will give them a try and then get a review up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love to try these samples, I shot you a message!

1 Like

I would love to try your samples!! Thank you so much

1 Like