Repp Sports Raze Energy Galaxy Burst Review

Repp Sports Raze Energy Galaxy Burst Review

https://youtu.be/xfQqVX2C0ag

Taste

Galaxy Burst – Going into this flavor and seeing a yellow can I had no idea what Galaxy Pop was supposed to mean. After taking my first sip this instantly reminded me of starburst candy. Your taste buds are consumed by cherry, lime, lemon, and orange flavors. Raze is not heavily carbonated like a Bang Energy drink, so the flavors leave a very long lasting and refreshing aftertaste. The medley of flavors is done in a very good fashion with none of them overpowering each other. If you enjoy a mixture of tangy, tart, and sweet flavors the trifecta is clearly noted when it hits your taste buds. Raze has a few other flavors in the works, but they continue to improve the more flavors they pump out!

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate

Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)

LCLT (Recovery)

BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)

Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Cost

The prices on REPP Sports Raze energy drink will vary depending on the promotion. These retail at $30 for a case of 12. I have seen them drop to 20-30% off from time to time. Therefore it would make them $21-24/Case of 12 cans. When you break down the cost per can it can come out to around $1.75/Can, which is very reasonable on the energy drink market. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases.

Rankings

1. Sour Gummy Worms

2. Galaxy Burst

3. Phantom Freeze

4. Grape Bubblegum

5. Guava Mango

6. Watermelon Frost

7. Strawberry Colada

Comparing other energy drinks

If you favor pure flavor à Bang

If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink à C4 Carbonated

If you favor pure energy and focus à Hyde Power Potion

If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink à Repp Sports Raze

If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage à C4 Ultimate Carbonated

2 Likes

Got to try this at the Arnold. Smells like Nerds, and it takes about 2 seconds after your first sip for that pink starburst flavor to really hit you.

Favorite flavor from any energy for me.

1 Like

Just stocked up on C4 carbonated, but these are definitely next on my list to pick up

1 Like

I’m soooooo hype to try this flavor. Just when I thought I had enough Raze and energy drinks in general on hand. UGH.

2 Likes

Another order be coming in when we get it, and they have a blue/black can coming soon as well. I will try to get some early for a review!

2 Likes

Holy crap. I need this - NOW!

1 Like

You know where to Buy since your a free agent :slight_smile:

I found these in my GNC today, I was looking to buy a lemon drop Bang and came across these. I bought a can of the sour gummy worms and grape bubblegum.

Go back and grab a yellow can. (If you like Starbursts)
If you have not tried the Phantom Freeze (White) Its good! Raze is smooth in taste (very refreshing) compared to a very heavily carbonated bang. The flavor is not as strong, but the energy is much longer then a bang (Nootropics) and very soothing.

I tried the gummy worms tonight at work. I liked the taste of it. I don’t recall which flavors they all had now. I think they had like 4 different ones.

1 Like

Available Monday 3/18/19
@blongo804

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up sir! Saw the email… Glad I have tons of points to basically get a case for free. Order Monday as soon as it’s live. :smiley:

1 Like

FYI, if you happen to receive a Raze Energy ad on IG, they will offer you a sample 4 pack for $10 and later send you an email with a 50% Off code for a case.

How do you think I got the 4 cans in my video? I paid the $10 for the sample pack.

Didn’t watch the video and personally don’t really care how someone receives the cans. Just making others aware if they happen to see the ad.

2 Likes

Unless someone has ties to Repp Sports or works for them they released today, so therefore nobody has them in stock. The only way to get them ahead of time would be through the sample pack ATM.

The 50% Off email I received directs me to order from the REPP Sports site.

1 Like

Since my message was just a heads up to others in case they see the IG ad in the future, today’s release date means nothing; and my post didn’t mention anything about having them before launch.

1 Like

What flavor is the Phantom Freeze ? I tried the grape bubblegum tonight. It was good too.

Phantom Freeze = White Monster Replica
Reviewed it here for you!

But then again nobody cares to watch the videos :man_shrugging:

Taste: Phantom Freeze – The Phantom Freeze flavor is Repp Sport’s knockoff of a White Monster Ultra flavor. The combination of grapefruit and citrus are present upon the first sip and the sweetness is enhanced into the aftertaste. Repp Sports did a very good job on capturing the flavor as it continues to grow on you the more you drink it. The best way to put this flavor is to take a regular sprite soda and combine a freshly squeezed grapefruit together. When comparing this to other white monster energy drinks on the market it surpasses hyde power potion and the 3D energy drink in my opinion.

Written Review here: