REPP Sports Raze Energy Drinks

Repp Sports Raze Energy Drink Review

Taste

Phantom Freeze – The Phantom Freeze flavor is Repp Sport’s knockoff of a White Monster Ultra flavor. The combination of grapefruit and citrus are present upon the first sip and the sweetness is enhanced into the aftertaste. Repp Sports did a very good job on capturing the flavor as it continues to grow on you the more you drink it. The best way to put this flavor is to take a regular sprite soda and combine a freshly squeezed grapefruit together. When comparing this to other white monster energy drinks on the market it surpasses hyde power potion and the 3D energy drink in my opinion.

Formula

(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1681/8251/products/RazeEnergy_Suppfacts_edit_1024x1024.png?v=1545062902[/img)]

~300mg Caffeine

Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate

Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)

LCLT (Recovery)

BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)

Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Cost

The prices on REPP Sports Raze energy drink will vary depending on the promotion. These retail at $30 for a case of 12. I have seen them drop to 20-30% off from time to time. Therefore it would make them $21-24/Case of 12 cans. When you break down the math it is around $1.75-$2/Can. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases.

Rankings

1. Sour Gummy Worms

2. Phantom Freeze

3. Grape Bubblegum

4. Guava Mango

5. Watermelon Frost

6. Strawberry Colada

Comparing other energy drinks

If you favor pure flavor à Bang

If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink à C4 Carbonated

If you favor pure energy and focus à Hyde Power Potion

If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink à Repp Sports Raze

If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage à C4 Ultimate Carbonated

2 Likes

Love these things, when I have a steady income after graduation I intend to stay stocked on them courtesy of those Campus Protein sales.

2 Likes

Wait till you see the one we are brewing for Spring Break week already :slight_smile:

I really liked the sour gummy flavor as well. I’d put it slightly behind white and green 3D as my favorite flavor of energy drink. I’ll definitely have to give the phantom freeze and grape bubblegum a try at some point

1 Like

I just recently tried these as multiple shops here in town picked them up. I actually prefer these to most of the other drinks on the market. I like bang, but I look for more than just caffeine when I’m drinking something mid afternoon. Personally love the strawberry colada and phantom freeze. Gummy worms is grea, but I’m trying the Grape tomorrow

2 Likes

RAZE is 20% Off currently
$24/Case of 12 Cans

Code: Drink20
Link: Team.CampusProtein.com/BobKupniewski

Won’t be lasting too much longer though since we are discounting all energy drinks and snacks on the entire site.