Repp Sports Raze Energy Galaxy Burst Review

Didn’t watch the video and personally don’t really care how someone receives the cans. Just making others aware if they happen to see the ad.

2 Likes

Unless someone has ties to Repp Sports or works for them they released today, so therefore nobody has them in stock. The only way to get them ahead of time would be through the sample pack ATM.

The 50% Off email I received directs me to order from the REPP Sports site.

1 Like

Since my message was just a heads up to others in case they see the IG ad in the future, today’s release date means nothing; and my post didn’t mention anything about having them before launch.

1 Like

What flavor is the Phantom Freeze ? I tried the grape bubblegum tonight. It was good too.

Phantom Freeze = White Monster Replica
Reviewed it here for you!

But then again nobody cares to watch the videos :man_shrugging:

Taste: Phantom Freeze – The Phantom Freeze flavor is Repp Sport’s knockoff of a White Monster Ultra flavor. The combination of grapefruit and citrus are present upon the first sip and the sweetness is enhanced into the aftertaste. Repp Sports did a very good job on capturing the flavor as it continues to grow on you the more you drink it. The best way to put this flavor is to take a regular sprite soda and combine a freshly squeezed grapefruit together. When comparing this to other white monster energy drinks on the market it surpasses hyde power potion and the 3D energy drink in my opinion.

Written Review here:

Thanks. Sorry I missed this review. I don’t always catch them all.

1 Like

No problem. They don’t go anywhere, so its easy to reference when I search for them on here or pull from my YT. I try to include the links to the written review in the comment box, or will make a better habit of doing so in the future .

You do great reviews. It’s probably me sometimes being lazy and not doing a search on here when I should…LOL

1 Like

Do you get to choose the 4 flavors they send in the sample pack?

Sample pack is either:
4 Galaxy
or
Phantom Freeze, Grape , Sour Gummy, and Guava

The 4 drinks are in my video posted above ^^^

1 Like

Dang I want the ad smh

1 Like

One time use? Share the link :grin:

1 Like

http://www.reppromotions.com/sales-page25958803

This is the link that was sent to me, however I wasn’t given the option of choosing galaxy burst anywhere during the checkout process, so I’m assuming they are sending me the variety pack.

Correct
They sent me a link specifically for Galaxy Burst after I reviewed the original sample pack. Unsure if they will do the same for you or other customers

1 Like

The galaxy burst is worth buying a case without even trying a single can… if you like pink starburst that is. Me and Ryan called it the Hulk Hogan flavor due to the look of the can

1 Like

Agree 100%. They nailed that flavor.

Yes, one time custom link.

1 Like

Has anyone found this flavor at GNC or locally yet? I’d like to try it, but so far no one has any in stock. I’m guessing it will be a week or two?

It just launched direct on Friday, so they will start shipping out to retailers this week. I know I will have them at Campus on Monday for ordering.

I would expect locals to possibly have them early in the week, or end of the week pending if they want to pick them up or not.

1 Like