New supplement thread

Strongly agree.

If i just want the dick-kicking of a caffeine bolus, Spike does it best as far as energy drinks go.

Monster Ultra Zero = 1 for me. I like low caffeine and the grapefruit flavor is probably my favorite flavor of any energy drink.

C4 Orange Slice is 2nd.

1 Like

Since the owner used to be with USPLabs and their fruit punch tasted simular to Jack3d micro fruit punch, I’m going to guess that’s how it will taste (Jack3d grape bubblegum)

I’ve seen the profile and it’ll def get the job done.

1 Like

I don’t think it will outdo the Rainbow Candy. That stuff is Crack. Legit Skittles

Does Raze have a variety pack?

They Do Not
I would personally vouch for Sour Gummy Worms as my favorite and fan favorite from those who buy it

I would then follow up with Phantom Freeze (White Monster Replica)
Grape BubbleGum (its a subtle grape not overbearing)
Guava or Watermelon after that

Raze is not as dense in carbonation as Bang (which I like) settles much easier, but the added nootropics make the focus of the stimulant last much longer.

This should help you:

^^ My Review

1 Like

before I fanboy too much!!! @Kon_Rock if you can me a better deal than vet stauts then for Alpha EAA lest chat; @TheSolution hit me up when full blitz on sale!!!

2 Likes

Reveal the formula later this week… You can use my coupon Bob15 to grab it for the discount and get free shipping

That also applies to Vasoblitz year round as well

3 Likes

Haha…you can be a fanboy it’s ok​:grin::grin:! I can get a discount code 10% off your entire order. PM me and I’ll send that to you​:grinning:

1 Like

Reminds me of Old school Bubble Yum…if the flavor is close…watch out

1 Like

Any news on the Fullblitz formula?

Currently taking 1,200mg of KSM-66 a day.

AMA

1 Like

It launches 2/27/18
Will reveal mid to late week

But…

Primeval labs teasing training fuel

2 Likes

Heres the label for FullBlitz…awwww man its got Yohimbe…maybe I will give it another shot!

I guess it will have a higher price than vasoblitz, maybe you could stack vasoblitz with another stim pre or nootropic that does not contain yohimbe.

This is 2 scoops of Fullblitz off the regular tub ^^^

I personally will enjoy using 1 scoop of FullBlitz and 1 Scoop Vasoblitz to give me the full dosing of the pump agents and around ~165mg caffeine.

If you do not handle Y well then you can stack with another stimulated option of your desire.

Pricing:
BOB15 if you order direct will get you free shipping, so that is around $29 for Vasoblitz, and $32 for FullBlitz
I would also check other sites like A1 to see if they are running any deals. They run some crazy promo’s from time to time.

1 Like

Quite a solid formula. Definitely gonna try her out

Hey everyone I’m not sure where this goes so i apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong section. I was wondering if anyone has experience with Arez Titanium good/bad/inbetween please reply!

Again if this is in the wrong section I apologize.

Absolutely love it. One of my go-to pre’s for leg day due to the high energy/mood from it

Man I really need to try Vasoblitz and now Fullblitz… Both seem legit! I’m a little afraid of the Y in FB, but 1 scoop + 1 scoop like @TheSolution says would be a great way to combat too much Y. I don’t know, some days I tolerate it, some days I don’t.

2 Likes