PROMO - Nutrabio Natural PRE & Intra Blast Beta Testing

Oh yeah man, just keep me updated. I got you :slight_smile:

1 Like

KRā€¦I did post my review ā€¦not sure which thread thoughā€¦Iā€™ll have to lookā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah I, saw it buddy, sorry I missed it earlierā€¦see why we need them in one place :wink:

But I got it and thank you man, :facepunch:

1 Like

Of course and thank you!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Aweomse man, thanks for getting this posted and letting us know how you liked it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone not received their samples yet like myself?

1 Like

If you have not received your Beta Samples you need to message me your info again and let me know you havenā€™t received them so I can get that taken care of you and your samples. I think A few had been lost in shipping.

2 Likes

I did not get the samples, but its no big deal on my end for 2 samples. You probably lose money as a company sending them out.

The beta tubs were awesome thanks again.

2 Likes

If you all didnā€™t receive the other samples packets of the other flavors.

Please send me a message with your info and state that you didnā€™t receive the Samples Packets.

Sorry guys they should have been in there with the Beta Samples.

But let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received my Beta samples and tried for the first time on leg day this morning. Funny thing happened. I use to think that a Pre cannot replace motivation and a great song playlist. I was on set 2 of heavy leg presses before I realized my music wasnā€™t on. Super focus and a great pump that easily added a 45 plate to each side. A more thourough review to follow. @Kon_Rock @NutraBio

3 Likes

Yeah man!!! I love thatā€¦PRE focus and pump is perfect. Glad to hear it went well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did not receive the sample packets either but no big deal. Iā€™ll just hold it over your head passive-aggressively next time thereā€™s a promo :wink:

Jokes aside, itā€™s seriously no big deal at all and the tubs were more than generous enough.

3 Likes

Oh sure, looking to hold them over me huh :stuck_out_tongue:

For real though send me a message with your info and Ill get them out to you!!!

2 Likes