PROMO - Nutrabio Natural PRE & Intra Blast Beta Testing

Haha…I could have worded that alittle clearer, but yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In our defense, he did specifically say “phone number/e-mail address”

2 Likes

We are “Shipping” product…kinda hard to do that to a email and/or phone number though. We need your phone and email for the carrier and tracking purposes.

All good, we are on the same page here and I have everyone’s info in. Should we going out today, or tomorrow. You will be emailed tracking info. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hoping this line does well, it just makes sense. Btw, tell @Mark_Glazier to sponsor my boy Yoel Romero before he becomes champ. Jimmie Rivera is on his way there too, you guys would be a good brand for the UFC with all the issues they’ve had with fighters and “tainted suppz”

2 Likes

We do have these UFC fighters

Tim Gritzman
Shane Burgos
Julio Arce

3 Likes

Whittaker by KO in June

“Sweet Pea” Whittaker?

I like Whittaker, but he’s coming off an injury and staph infection VS Romero. It’s going to be a tough fight for him

This is “Bobby Knuckles” Whittaker

Ahh yes showing my age

1 Like

I hear you but Whittaker already beat him and Yoel is 40 and Whittaker is like 26. Granted Yoel is the freakiest 40 year old that has ever walked the earth.

You guys should be receiving them today or in the next few day (depending on location…of course :wink: )

Please be sure to review your thoughts and post your link in this thread.

Contact me with any questions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just got mine! Can’t wait to kill chest tomorrow with it!

1 Like

Yeah man, get ready!!

Can’t wait to hear what you think!

2 Likes

Should we have gotten a packet with the opposite flavor for both as well, or just the tub of one of each flavor?

1 Like

Sweeeeeeeeet. If mine’s there tonight when I get off work I’ll be using it for sure.

2 Likes

Fingures crossed :crossed_fingers::laughing:

2 Likes

@Kon_Rock

Here you go:

My reviews are posted:

Posting these both on Instagram tomorrow. What is your IG Handle, and anyone else whom I should tag!?

3 Likes

Got my samples today, will review after 5 workouts

I got one tub of the intra and pre, no sample of other flavor.

2 Likes