PROMO - Nutrabio - 10 New PRE Flavor Beta Samples

You have to post more to unlock that benefit

1 Like

This Fall/Winter my goals are to slowly bulk up 5 lbs by February before I start my Summer cut. Iā€™ve never been below 8% body fat so I donā€™t want to go crazy bulking, this being the leanest Iā€™ve been in two years now that I have more time for cardio and my diet has really cleaned up. Iā€™d love to give these a try and write a comprehensive review on each flavor and my experience in the gym.

My goal is to cut down 10 pounds. Canā€™t wait!

Prepping for a bodybiuilding show end of this year! Bulked for a while now itā€™s cutting season for me!

My goals for this fall and winter are to reverse diet and maintain after my show two weeks from now. I am competing in the Pro bodybuilding catagory at the WNBF Momster Mash in Worcester Massachusetts. This will be my first Pro show and I am getting dialed in. After my show I want to reverse diet and add some muscle while staying relatively lean. I plan to compete next year in order to qualify for Worlds which will be held in New York. Since Iā€™m from NJ I want to take advantage of the location of Worlds.

Awesome looking forward to trying it! Sending pm. Thanks for the opportunity

Alot cooler now thankfully and yes Iā€™m eating like a mad man!

NB is quality, now they are adding more flavors to their lines. They nail it with both. NB PRE- X next?

1 Like

I got everyoneā€™s info in, waiting on @Joe_Bailey on his infoā€¦get that in :slight_smile:

1 Like

PRE Extreme has a good possibility of getting this flavor!!!

these betas are going out today, Iā€™m very excited to see everyoneā€™s reactions. Thank you to everyone who entered!

1 Like

Heck yeah, Everyoneā€¦Be sure to Post a Review in the Supplement Review Section and post your link in this thread :slight_smile:

Message me if you have any questions!!

I got your info and sent in!

Received mine today! Scheduled rest day tomorrow (which doubles as a day to finally make the car repairs I need) so Iā€™ll start on Friday!

1 Like

Awesome man, looking forward to hearing about it. And good luck on the car repairs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also received my sample tub yesterday. Sniff test is a huge pass. This stuff smells like itā€™s going to be right up my alley. Hoping to start using it next week since my stitches will be fully out by middle of next week meaning I will be in better condition for proper training again! Review will be up asap including my thoughts as well as my fianceā€™s. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just started bulking a few weeks ago and I am planning on bulking all through the winter until about March of 2019. This is my first time really committing myself to a bulk so Iā€™m hoping to take it slow and gain as much lean muscle mass as possible without adding a lot of fat along with it. Iā€™m trying to break out of that ā€œskinny-fatā€ mold that Iā€™ve been in for the past few years, so I figured a slow lean bulk would be my best option at this point as I canā€™t keep losing much more weight. I would love to try this out and add it to my daily stack and provide as much detailed feedback as possible.

Just realized I was too late but oh well. Looking forward to reading the reviews!

1 Like

Its really good man, excited to hear what you think.

Defiently take it easy, hopefully everything heals up good!!

1 Like

Got my tub today! Thanks for the opportunity @Kon_Rock. I will try it this weekend and create a review.

1 Like