PROMO - Nutrabio - 10 New PRE Flavor Beta Samples

Nutrabio PRE - New Flavor

Cherry Limeade

This amazing flavor was introduced with our EAA Energy and it was big hit,
we are expanding it out to PRE.

I have 10 Beta Samples (5 Servings) up for grabs

How to Enter:
Let me know what you goals are for the Fall/Winter - Bulking, Staying Consistent, Cutting Down

Rules
18+ Year Old
USA (48 Continental States)
MUST Write a Detailed Forum Review of the Product in reasonable time.
HIGH Quality Reviewers!! Make it good

3 Likes

Guys get in on this.
Cherry Limeade from Nutrabio is FIRE

Goal this fall/winter continue to add size to be a competitive middleweight/welterweight for my next national level show. Hoping to hit the stage in 2019/2020 if I hav enough size to be competitive.

My biggest priority is to keep my health, cortisol, A1C, fasted insulin, and lipids panel looking the best they have ever been as I continue to age.

3 Likes

It is, by far my favorite flavor!!!:muscle:

2 Likes

Biggg bulk this winter. Already up from 145 to 155

1 Like

Yeah buddy, stack those meals deep. :cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::rice::sweet_potato::potato:

2 Likes

My goal is to bulk about 5 pounds, while avoiding all the holiday sweets coming up…

2 Likes

I’m cutting down from 205 , let’s meet half way at 175? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Looking for maintenance only. I’ve been out of this product since the spring and would love to try the new flavor

3 Likes

Been out since the Spring…oh man…how are you making it :laughing:

This Cherry Limeade is so good and you defiantly have to try it!

2 Likes

Better, worse, or identical taste to the aminos version? I know flavoring can vary between products due to the raws, especially with that malic acid

2 Likes

Pretty much the same thing buddy, we had our mad scientist prefect it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Goals for the winter are to enter a hypertrophy block, putting 1RM PRs on the backburner to try to actually develop some meat, while slowly, slowly cutting, maybe -200 kcal deficit. Ideally recomping while losing a bit of overall mass, cause I do have plenty to spare.

1 Like

Now that sounds like a plan buddy…I like the slow progression, keep that muscle while leaning things out! You’re gonna love this flavor and PRE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consistency or self-punishment is what is gonna happen for me. Stay tuned, all will be invited!

4 Likes

Bulking this winter, was extremely hot this summer and I work landscape construction outside working 12-14 hours daily, my diet suffered and wasn’t consuming enough and lost more weight than I wanted, so full bulk mode(

2 Likes

Self punishment man…its the only way :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh man, yeah hopefully the cooler weather is coming for you and relief. Defiantly a great time to pack on the mass and eat like you mean it!

2 Likes

The goal is to Bulk for 3 months, while not putting too much fat on( honey moon in November XP )
Then I will cut down by doing intermittent fasting and keto dieting together for 3 months.

Nutribio has never let me down when it comes to pre in the past. A solid focus- not Neo in the matrix dodging bullets but, I usually zone out from my normal set of distractions. Beta allinine isn’t too heavy, but its there. And the best part is, I can sleep at night using it. The effects wear off in a couple hours and I feel relaxed. 8/10 would clang and bang and get kicked out of planet fitness.

1 Like

Is V6 in the works anytime soon?

1 Like

What would be the difference between the V6 and V5? Maybe add some newer ingredients? Vaso-6 cough cough

4 Likes