Pre Workout Du Jour!

Ok everyone,

We all love pre workouts, there’s no contesting that!

The question on everyone’s mind usually is:

What pre workout are YOU using?

With that, let’s get a thread going about what pre workout you’re using each day, whether it be to train, work, or podcast!

To get things rolling, here’s my pre-training stack from this morning:

Shoulders & Arms:

2 caps NootropiMax + 1 scoop VasoMax

4 Likes

Today, will be going with two scoops of EAS Myoplex Pre-Workout (lemonberry) for a cardio, arms, and abs day. :slight_smile:

Will try and get a picture up!

Jealous of that VasoMax and Nootropimax stack. Haven’t tried either!

3 Likes

Great thread idea. Always looking for thoughts on other pre-workout supplements. I’ve been using anywhere from 1-2 scoops of Olympus Labs Re1gn, more so closer to 2 scoops each session. Today i’ll be stacking it with Olympus Labs Endur3 intra. Pretty excited to test the effects. :smiley:

On non-training days, I either use some tea for a little caffeine boost, a Bang, or a zero everything Rockstar (orange mandarin…yum).

IMG_20171101_152558

5 Likes

Recently I have been alternating between Re1gn, White Floods Classic, and Bang. I’ve got others on deck for whenever I feel like changing it up: Gnar Pump, Quake, superpump max, and bloodshot (special occasions only a few scoops left). Ep1logue currently on week 4 of that.

2 Likes

52823587596__52F99D6F-259B-4593-95F2-92C65FA42267

52823589183__81C65E81-77EB-4FFA-B9B4-37CDBC840C62

White Monster flavor…

Would probably be good if it weren’t for the yohimbine and alpha-yohimbine.

2 Likes

Homebrew pre-workout for them pumps! :kissing_heart:

• 6 g L-Citruline Malate (2:1)
  • 2 g Beet Root Extract
  • 1 g Taurine
  • 1 g ALCAR
  • 200 mg Caffeine
  • 200 mg L-Theanine
  • 1.25 g Betaine (half daily dose)
  • 2.5 g Creatine Monohydrate (half daily dose)
  • 1.6 g Beta Alanine (half daily dose)
  • 23 g Gatorade Fruit Punch powder (equiv to 12 fl oz serving)

Cost…
Pre-Workout Formula

The Malate makes for an awesome sour kick to the Fruit Punch flavor. Also great with lemon-lime.
IMG_20171101_152955

4 Likes

Chest - PES Prolific + PES High Volume
Arms - RE1GN + Plasma Jet

@Robert - That is a pretty solid looking stack. I have weird depression withdrawls with some CDP though. I noticed it when taking Myokem Nitramine.

3 Likes

Simple and a classic. Only need 1 scoop to get most workouts done but will bump to 2 scoops on some days.

4 Likes

Preworkout
What I take before my workouts! Usually only add the caffeine in when I need extra boost!

3 Likes

Same here, even with Alpha GPC if I take it daily. Some reading I’ve done seems to indicate that for certain individuals, the standard 250-500mg dose of choline is just entirely too high, yielding results similar to superdosing it (depression, brain fog, and fatigue), and those individuals experience much better results at doses of 30-50mg.

I personally haven’t bothered buying any bulk powder to try this on my own, but that’s what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I go with 3 scoops to reap the full dose benefits from the ingredients, especially the creatine and leucine (i train fasted).

2 Likes

Today I used Legion Pulse mixed with GlycoFuse.

3 Likes

I have a day or two left of Granite Arc Reactor w/ a review to follow. Mesomorph/HydroMax stack will be on my doorstep tomorrow as well.

2 Likes

That amount of caffeine should get you going too!

1 Like

That’s a good combo right there.

1 Like

Love Dom’s videos, but never tried his PWO. I see it’s got Geranium so how is it for energy? And any flavor recommendations?

1 Like

I got the Optimus Lime. Not too bad. The BA tingles are strong with this one, but if you don’t mind those then the rest is pretty awesome. it hits great! I was skeptical at first. haha

2 Likes

Everyday goodness :muscle:

4 Likes

I got 2 of those mini sample bottles from Olympia! This preworkout is solid!

1 Like

It’s on it’s way here…had a few questions if you have a minute KR

1 Like