Post your favourite supplement out of any category, see me do a much better formula

No nEEd TO MaKE AN EFfORt TO PRetEND TO BE AN INTELL ECTUAL,!
CONTENT SsAAyS MORE THAN APP EAR ance PEOPLE WITHOUT MONEY NEED EXPENSIVE GADGETS I WEAR OLD CHEAP CLOTHES NO MATTER THE BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE

MAKING AN IMPRESSION IS FOR EGOS AND BY NATURE I AM INCAPABLE OF HAVING SOMETHING THAT IS RESERVED FOR THE IDEA OF BEING SOMETHING:

also is not primearry languatch, in MINE capitals are used a lot more than in inglisch

You are most certainly a troll…we need a spotlight for the admin/mods here. Where are they when you need them :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Would a “Troll” not have some intention (spelled with capital I in German)? Most likely to annoy people out of boredom? I do not have time to waste, boredom is something i know nothing of. Once every few weeks i get some time to actually do what my passion is. Most days i do not even get to check Emails. (Nouns are spelled in Capitals in German)

Btw, the Supreme Soul of the Universe is a quote from Advaita. It does not mean superior being or something.

I’m at a loss for words here. As an admin, I think I’m gonna let this play out a little longer.

: )

3 Likes

how about you do not take me too seriously but look at some of the content.
i would have liked for people to post a product they think is really good and then show an alternative explaining why it would make more sense and be more effective.
for example doses of total c3g of 100mg are useless (primeval pyretic has 250mg per day of 20% extract so 50mg). the effective dose is 600mg daily active c3g. 25mg forskolin are also pretty pointless. it would make more sense not to use 10 ingredients in such doses but say 1.5g alcar, 600mg c3g, 100mg forskolin. leave out the rest. that would be an incredible product.

Lmao. Matt, I enjoy the banter, so I retract my previous statement as this individual is obviously a trip

I appreciate what you are doing but others have raised some good points. Your opinions are welcomed and I am happy there is some good conversation. It can get a little quiet on the weekends, so this is welcomed.

Being said, if we can’t look at a body of work, it will be difficult for others to take your thoughts as absolute before getting to know you a bit. Most forum members are here daily for long periods of time. We are just now hearing of you. Being said, I agree with much of what you have said!

Welcome to the forums!

Then why didn’t you just state THAT versus the long winded, super villain banter in your OP

I don’t think he is actually a troll, some of his ideas have logic or science behind it.

I disagree on some of those ideas for a pwo especially any antioxidant or anti inflammatory compounds.

Having logic behind it is one thing, but his approach shows some serious issues on his end

there is this phenomenon these days that people have no attention span and consider 1-2 pages a “wall of text”. i that is too much to read then i know that one will not read my explanation for a formula as it would be a lot longer. also being neutral and honest is something that many feel offended by. why should i not state what i know? there is a million things others can do better or i cannot do at all and i am fully aware of that. then there is this one thing where i suppose it is a talent as i am not a nobel price winning biochemist, yet i have not yet seen a supplement that is truly impressive so have to make/mix my own.

Yup - everyone’s opinion should be welcomed! It was just an unorthodox introduction.

it is because i do not want you to like me but derive benefits from what i can do.
it would be manipulative to play a role. that is how people make others believe them, do what they want etc.
with me you may get something truly beneficial, just not a buddy to go to the bar with :slight_smile:

My man, it’s not a matter of what you know or don’t know. It’s a matter of first impressions/approach. You came off entirely way too egotistical/narcissistic. You’re initial intro seemed rather aggressive for someone we’ve never seen here. I respect the charisma, but not the way you ignited the conversation at hand.

1 Like

I’m all for science and new ideas to you around with, but it came across wrong the way you phrased the original post. Now I’d be more than happy to post a supplement and see how you might counter it with your own cocktail

1 Like

Reminds me of how Chaotic Labz came onto the scene (and disappeared). Anyone recall that?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything out of them for a minute

1 Like

it is funny as i suppose ones impression is based on the assumption that some generic psychology applies to me. egotistical/narcissist/arrogant are the things that i am absolutely not. i do not do things expecting anything in return, absolutely despise admiration and would never accept money for doing something that helped someone. those things do not interest me. there is those seeking for the “truth” to feel superior and then there is a genuine interest in only what is, devoid of opinions, emotions or any wish of it being nice or desires. subjective truths do not exist and facts and proofs are also concepts. one can only know through being, not perceiving or interpreting.
i have been accused of wanting to sell products and such while i have no monetary interest whatsoever. i will never take money or patent some ingredient or formula etc.
say i found a cure for several illnesses i would give it away for free. maybe a patent would be useful so nobody can end up selling it for huge profit. one should not have to pay when they seek help/advice. when someone is capable of helping another then it is quite perverted to ask money and if not received leave the one to…whatever it may be.