Personal Favorite Pump Ingredient

You ever used the preworkout Legend? I will try to send you some.

1 Like

I have been adding a 2gm scoop of Nutrabio L-Citrulline to Nutrabio PRE…BOOOM!!!

I think Matt is speaking to himself…

1 Like

I was offering you free preworkout, but if you don’t want it…I’m sure someone else will take it.

I was giving you a hard time because it wasn’t directed at me on the Board…More than happy to take it. I love Ghost Pre.

Present!!!

Anthony…sit downnnnn, you have too much already :joy::joy::rofl:

No such thing as too much when preworkout is involved. But you’re right. Won’t stop me from reminding Matt he still owes me some SuppNess goodies :wink:

2 Likes

Uh oh…whatcha got to say about this @Matt_Towson

1 Like

I wasn’t a part of PricePlow when Anthony won. : )

1 Like

He knows more or less, but like Mike told me, they’re behind on a couple things they need to take care of before they start working on finishing up the rest of that. I just like to bust his and Mike’s chops once or twice a month to give em a reminder

I’m in! Black Cherry right? That’s your go to?

(1). Black Cherry
(2). Guzman Blue Lime edition (not available any more - but I have two unopened tubs)
(3). Sour Watermelon
(4). Sour Apple

I have the Warheads Sour Green Apple

I would love to try the Ghost Pump but NO ONE around me, mom and pop or GNC’s have any and have said they don’t plan on bringing it in…like…it’s YOUR exclusive line, lord have mercy :expressionless:

Pump is a ghostlifestyle.com exclusive. It sold out before it could get to GNC. It will be available the first week of September.

I had 3 tubs - because it was so popular I had a feeling it would sell out fast.

It’s great @Nappy_Nerd

That’s a lot of ghost products

4 Likes

He’s obviously team ghost haha. I doubt he’d praise a shitty product if they ever dropped one though

Just wondering now if he works out in a Ghost SnapBack and T-shirt :joy::joy::joy: jk

1 Like