Personal Favorite Pump Ingredient

LOL. I can take that. I still take supplements but not many. I personally feel the majority are a waste of money. The very minor, if any benefits you get from most does not justify their cost. The only supps I buy on a regular basis are a whey protein, pre workout, vitamins, Fish Oil, joint formula. Other than that, I am not going to spend money on anything else. I can buy a lot of food for what these supps cost.

Iā€™ve cut down on quite a bit. Iā€™m in definite agreement with that last sentence. I eat too much food to even think about replacing it

1 Like

This is so funny. When I was broke all I wanted were supplements. Now I take maybe 5-6 total yet working for PricePlow, I have companies ship me box loads every week. Lol.

2 Likes

Benefit of winning that March madness bracket: Iā€™m stocked for over a year for free

1 Like

Nitrosigine

If I got free stuff I would try it tooā€¦ :slight_smile:

Ehhhh, Iā€™m in the percentile that believes nitrosogine is all hype. Never had anything out of it, even with the build up period

1 Like

Arginine Nitrate
Vaso-6
L-Citrulline
HydroMax

No particular order, Iā€™ve just had success with those

2 Likes

Funny how we can all have success with different ingredients. I am 3.5 weeks out, so no supplements will help me while I am so depleted. Even in the offseason, citrulline/arginine have never given me a more noticeable ā€œpumpā€ but nitrates, glycerpump, and Vaso-6 seem to do the trick.

2 Likes

For those that enjoy HydroMax/Glycerol and all its forms, how does taurine work for you for similar water pumps?

Curious as to what you do use. Asking for a friend of course

For pump or preworkout supps in gener?

Iā€™ll gladly hear what you take pre all together

Pre/Intra/Post/Protein/Multi

2 Likes

Pre:

1. Controlled Labs White Flash (3/4 scoop)
  2. Ghost Legend (Black Cherry)

Pump (stacked with pre):

1. Ghost Pump
  2. BuildFast Forumla VasoBlitz

Intra:
Primeval EAA or Performax EAA AND Ghost Size.

1. Ghost PB Cereal Milk Whey
  2. Adaptogen Science Chocolate Iso Tasty Whey
  3. Dymatize Iso-100 Chocolate PB

Multi:
Iā€™m not a huge multi guy (try to get it from food) but I take any decent formula along with Ghost Fish Oil.

Pre Cardio:

1. Myoblox Rubix
  2. SteelFit Sweet Sweat
2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a nice lineup. Why only 3/4 a scoop of White Flash?

300mg of caffeine is too much for me in a single serving. : /

Thatā€™s why I like Legend, only 210mg. : )

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate it Matt. I know you are a fan of Ghost (as am I) Have you used Ghost Amino? (I do like it)

Yes and I do like it a lot. In fact, I have a few jars.
Itā€™s one of the few Ghost products whose tasteful isnā€™t a 10/10.

Itā€™s a great profile and even more of a true EAA formula than a product like Redcon1ā€™s Grunt, IMO.

Than you Matt. Againā€¦I greatly appreciate the feedback.

1 Like