Personal Favorite Pump Ingredient

You’d be wrong. We tore into Blueberry Toaster pastry.

But yeah, based on personal experience, Ghost and Sparta have made great products and are absolutely among my top preferred brands.

Adaptogen Science is up there too now!

1 Like

Challenge accepted. Post you in the gym and then I’ll do the same.

Snap backs are for fasted cardio, because I don’t want to deal with my hair. : )

1 Like

Should of ordered it when it dropped.
Its one of the best non-stim pre’s I have personally ever tried, I rank it top 5 easily.

1 Like

Hi Matt,

What’s the PricePlow consensus on the pre in 2018 that comes closest to the original APS Mesomorph in terms of relaxation/euphoria?

1 Like

That was a joke brotha. I also said I “DOUBT you guys would praise a shitty product if they made one”

1 Like

Haha. We wouldn’t. It’s funny how somehow, CJ “lost” our video file of the Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pastry review…

We’ll prob redo it - just so people know we aren’t afraid to call out stuff that we don’t like.

I never doubted that you/PricePlow would call out something you didn’t like. I do recall the epic MuscleElements Post video that prompted ME to change their flavoring.

What I do enjoy is that when you/PricePlow don’t like something you are specific about it. ‘the flavor is bad’…or ‘it tastes great, but really did nothing to help my workout’ etc…

1 Like

I tried my first serving of Core Fury X this morning and it was also my first experience with NO3-T. I’ve seen a lot of love recently here for N03-T and was worried it wouldn’t live up to the hype, but it did and then some. I’m a huge fan, the pumps were ridiculous. Obviously a small sample size but Fury X may be my favorite new pre workout this year. Looking forward to using it again and see how the nitrates build up

2 Likes

My suggestion. Do not start drinking Sour Apple right after you brush your teeth…

That is my good deed for the day.

1 Like

Send me some I’ll judge that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright then, get that outfit ready. I actually like the Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pastry, good change of pace from the traditional flavors.

2 Likes

I keep asking for it…but Count Chocula flavor

3 Likes

They KEEP getting better man. Even at 1 1/2 scoops, it kicks ass

1 Like

I loved the Blueberry toaster pastry

2 Likes

Core Fury? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Blueberry Toaster Pastry is my #1 off Ghost,
#2 Coffee Ice Cream
#3/4 – PB Cereal Milk / Cereal Milk
#5 - Fruity Cereal
#6 - Milk Chocolate

Hard to put White Chocolate & SnickerDoodle in there since they are holiday flavors.

Yezzir, the new Core Fury X

1 Like

Still haven’t had the fruity cereal or the holiday flavors. But the blueberry is my #1 as of now. I really need to try the Coffee flavor

Holiday (SnickerDoodle and WCM) were limited around Thanksgiving and once they sold out they were gone for good.

Coffee = Starbucks Frappuccino IMO
Fruity Cereal = Trix Replica

1 Like

So for a coffee lover, the COFFEE*** flavor is worth giving a shot?

1 Like