Personal Favorite Pump Ingredient

I know a lot of people like or dislike certain products, especially non-stim pumps due to certain ingredients. Some of us, like me, swear by Vaso-6. Others seem to enjoy the nitrates in Ghost Pump and VasoBlitz. There are tons of unique ingredients so I’m curious as to everyone’s favorite, and especially why

VASO-6 and nitrates are my favorites. I do enjoy the simple things like Agmatine and citrulline though

2 Likes

NO3-T - the goat for me!

2 Likes

Seems like nitrates and Vaso-6 are definitely two of the top dogs. Despite the rave reviews about mega pre though, I’ve never actually seen anyone especially interested in Vaso Drive AP

1 Like

Whatever they put in Ghost Pump

3 Likes

I would presume you’re a nitrate/NO3-T lover as well then

2 Likes

I’d have to use Vaso-Drive as a stand-alone to give any kind of good viewpoint on it. It’s ok from what I’ve tried

1 Like

Have never used Vaso 6 in any of my pre workouts. I usually by glycerol powder in bulk from true nutrition and add it in pre workout. Seems to have worked well enough for me the past few years.

1 Like

Nice. Standard glycerol or GlycerPump?
I can’t stand the clumps from standard glycerol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying plain old citrulline malate 2:1 (yeah, I know it’s not bonded :laughing:). 8 g of that gets me a good pump. I’ve tried nitrates such as beet root and potassium nitrate, and didn’t notice anything. Can’t wait to try vaso-6, after hearing everyone on PP rave about it. Gonna wait for my pre-order of CNS Labgrade to arrive to give Vaso6. that a go.

1 Like

Beet root doesn’t do jack for me, either.

1 Like

It may be standard. Its “hydromax glycerol” which is 65% glycerol powder. I havent noticed any clumping from it though.

1 Like

Anavar…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

It won’t, unless you’re having an obscene amount of it. Beetroot JUICE is one thing, but the powder, or even extracts, have such low nitrate content that you’d need a HUGE amount to even come close to a solid dose of nitrates. Even at 5% nitrate, which is double a lot of standardized extracts, you’d need 8g of it to hit 400mg nitrates. No one is using even a quarter of that dose, and most aren’t even using a standardized extract.

That’ll do it alright

LOL. Yeah, I forgot how good it feels. Damn…:slight_smile:
But for over the counter supps. I have to go with VASO-6. The pump I got from Kraken was the best pre workout pump.

1 Like

I only got to try a single sample of the new formula for it sadly. Still rockin out with the old one though

1 Like

Potassium Nitrate and Vaso-6. Painful together

2 Likes

Wasn’t that the combo in the original Serum?

I’ll be honest I did a double take when I saw you talking about an actual supplement.

3 Likes