New supplement thread

Got to try that one, how do you rank it compared to the rest?

1 Like

For those who saw our recent Peanut Butter Cup MRE Bar review on YouTube, that was my favorite.

It still is, followed by Oatmeal Choc. Chip. Sprinkled Donut is 3rd on my MRE bar rankings. It should be called Birthday Cake or Sprinkled Cupcake in my opinion. Its very sweet. Not harping on it - I think it is enjoyable, but I prefer chocolate options.

2 Likes

2 Likes

so that is why those i gave some of my ingredient combinations to had instant strength gains of, for example, 6 reps from 6 to 12. the guy was on aas at the time, 19 inch arms, dual plate loaded latpulldown 355lbs.
others less advanced had even more increases.

do you actually view metabolic processes as either anabolic or catabolic? ampk then prevents gains and mtor facilitates them? and a mild decrease in inflammatory response from compounds enabling more microtraumata more often all the time progressively is well worth it compared to unhealthy inflammation, mtor stimulation increasing protein synthesis for a few hours until it drops to zero and stays there regardless of protein intake. also inflammation and increased igf-1 not only lead to chronic illnesses and cancer, they also are responsible for acne, hair loss, increased aas side effects, faster aging and therefore slower recovery and physical fitness.

so you suggest that it was nowhere near ideal taking all kinfds of things you consider to decrease the “natural biological response” (people in western societies do not have a diet or lifestyle that is anywhere near natural, the inflammation present in almost everyones body is not, the fact people have acne, hair loss and are considered not young anymore in their thirties, grown men having more than 10%bf and having to diet even on as low as 2000-3000 calories despite training with weights is definitely not the way it was intended) to anaerobic exercise during a period where i lost around 4%bf and gained 5-6kg in 3 months. during that time i ate 5000 calories daily, 500g carbs, went from 178 or so pounds and the bf of a fitness model to around 190 pounds with a bf i would not know in percent but lower than some consider competition ready, veins all over abs, skinfolds 2mm max. and lifted what is a max for most huge 250+ pound guys for a warmup or with one hand.
dumbbell rows had to be done with one dumbbell on top of another to do 103kg (230 pounds), barbell bench rows (due to having to use a bar with a grip that is not completely straight bc of wrist pain, something like an ez-bar but not exactly) were done at 415 pounds as the bar would not hold more plates, dual plate loaded machines with as many plates as one can fit were only good for warmup sets (they guy in my example with the latpulldown was exceptionally strong and i did 130 pounds more than him on that lattpulldown). due to shoulder problems benching causes me injuries so with free weights db incline flyes were 100lbs.x15, 120lbsx6.
things like cable rows with the whole stack would be cardio, adding 60 or so pounnds to the stack of 310 pounds would be okay for a higher rep set. incline behind the head triceps extensions were done with 70lbs db in each hand, biceps concentration curls with strict technique 70lbs, with momentum 100lbs.
deadlifts and squats were not done for certain reasons but not having done deadlifts in 5-6 years 460lbs or so for reps without leg involvement really (think it is a romanian deadlift) were possible when i tried. leg press 1100lbs, leg extensions 310lbsx20+ and 220lbs with one leg.
oh, 50 inch chest, 18 inch arms, 6 feet, bf as mentioned at the lower end of contest shape.

weirdly many told me all these things i should not do or need to do and when everything contradicted all they believed in it must be my great genetics. naturally i am skinny fat and have severe cfs and should be happy i can walk to the bathroom myself. so i found the solutions myself.
of course people do not believe me a lot of the time but when i trained at a powerlifting gym in wales those ex elite athletes were applauding my strength and condition. there is bigger guys, yeah. but there is no 190lbs guys with 18 inch arms at just enough bf to be alive, eating 5000 calories a day with 500g carbs lifting as much weight as me.

i have experience with all kinds of supps, workouts, nutrition, following programs and protocols and know exactly how prostaglandins are at the root of the anabolic cascade. yet using ara, avoiding antioxidants and so on around workout and stimulating mtor via leucine, PA, whey, high protein diet etc. is basically a guaranteed way to limit my progress to that which is what people expect to be normal.

My dude you’ve clearly got a lot of knowledge to share but every single post you make is like, a sentence acknowledging what someone has said to you and then six paragraph-long sentences about how you’re the absolute greatest strength athlete who has ever lived, capable of nearly impossible feats of strength with your flawless, chiseled physique and incredible brain, a true genetic marvel, and uhhhh I think we’re all just skipping them at this point.

4 Likes

what does this emotional reaction of yours say about you? it says nothing about me. i only state what i have observed without any intention of being right or even more absurd: the idea of an egocentric intent. is this generic psychology today personality trait analysis? if i cared how i look or what i lift then walking around without visible muscles and a gut up to a month ago would have been torture i assume.

there is nothing incredible about my brain, in fact my neurochemistry is permanently damaged through medication which altered rna transcription so despite having healthy organs my body is normally in unbearable pain, too fatigued to walk to the store, unable to think and via messed up cortisol and suppressed immunoglobulins always feeling a way that makes salmonella in india look cute. and no dr. could help. so i started reading and trying things and associating. now i am surprised that people who have a near ideal position to go from simply create all these limitations for themselves.

almost all people on forums get mad at me bc i disappear sometimes for a whole year. that is because i had no chance to go and post on a forum. that is a luxury. and yet people seem angry and stressed with all this luxury. the only thing angering me is the assumption i have an opinion to argue and some interest in being admired (please no). i only wish that some would receive information without conditioned responses taking place so maybe this information could benefit many and i could have just enough to afford my own advice and enough time to workout and maybe read the occasional book.

Let’s keep this thread to new supplements please. @Matt_Towson or I will be happy to split it all off into another thread, just give me the title.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for him to be awarded the “first troll” badge…

1 Like

well i had wondered about some experiences with the new oxymax and some others but nobody responded.
also you might know: dna dispatch by condemned labz used to have agmapure. it now lists agmatine sulfate so i suppose it is now non trademarked agmatine?
(agmapure is green, it really is a different thing from generic agmatine powders)

I never saw that post, what are your thought on it?

it looks good to me as it has eria jarensis and not too many messy ingredients. i just wonder about the rauwolscine as supposedly the performax stims enhance mood but rauwolscine may cause anxiety. however sometimes its hard to tell by just looking at the formula. so if anyone used the new version i would like to hear some feedback. fucoxanthin is also a good ingredient. could make a good combination with dna dispatch.

I just realized I misread the post.
Rauw and Yohimbine can work for mood as long as they aren’t dosed too high, they give a aggressive sort of a feeling when dosed correctly. With fucoxanthin I wish a company would just put it in a fish oil product or something.

Amen, I was waiting for someone to eventually say it. Idk why it hasn’t been added to fish oil

So this thread gets back to new supps…

1 Like

aps mesomorph dmaa free?
combined with dna dispatch it adds agmatine, citrulline-malate, nitrates, has some creatine and pea-derivatives without yohimbine or anything weird looking.
as i was looking for basically caffeine+pea-forms to add to dna dispatch it seems like it would combine well. meso is underdosed mostly but it adds up, there is malic acid, akg, some agmatine, nitrate and half a scoop may be enough even to get some mild positive energy.

or is it a catastrophy product for whatever reason? lol

dmaa free meso pwo+dna dispatch, pomella and pteropure (maybe alcar)
days off dna dispatch, pomella, pteropure, alcar.

also have alri cyclo-creation and performax powermax xt here. also some amentoflavone and banaba/gymnema (ig-one by dedicated).

should be quite good considering i would be taking 5x the value of supps if i didnt have to pay retail.

today i measured my arms, 17 inches. must have been around 14 a month ago. strength is at 80% of my best. flyes with 85 poundsx8, dumbbell rows 160x17 and 200x5. started at 40 and 70 respectively. thats after 3 years without training. so its going okay i think :smiley:

Post a video of you rowing 200 x 5. Would love to see how great that form is

i have to stack 2 db on top of each other. when i was at my strongest 200lbs. was not even working weight. keep in mind i did barbell bench rows with 415 pounds. lying on a bench pulling off the ground leaves no room for cheating. of course there is momentum with db rows but form neither leads to strength gains nor maximum muscle. as long as one can control the weight in the eccentric phase, meaning stopping it from crashing down, then acceleration of load and max stretch cause far more mechanical tension. its rather weird people are so surprised about back strenght, the back is huge. db incline flyes with 100lbs for 15 reps should be more surprising (120x6).

Big claims are nice and all, but can you offer any actual proof like @TheSolution requested?

1 Like

better than matt kroc anyways in regards to form. (with a single dumbbell)

1 Like