New supplement thread

you just avoided exactly what I said.
Take a video and post it. Lets see how great your form is rowing 200lb DB’s. I bet your either shortchanging the concentric, failing to get a full range of motion, or using a lot of momentum/torso twisting which is basically working your obliques and not your back.

But again… You will just write another large wall of text on how your the strongest dude eating 5000 calories and lost bodyfat, we got you the last book you published.

3 Likes

why? i have no need to impress anyone or owe people something when i have given info that allows several years progress in a few months.

okay i made i all up and you can keep your worldview.
so the bench rows i made up then as there is no cheating there. right?

Anyone can write and talk a storm and provide no avatar of their success or document a single picture of their progress.
Can you actually prove in pictures or videos and back up your statements?

Oh wait… takes too much effort. My bad.
How many top level NPC Competitors do you see in a gym rowing 200’s with good form? Not a lot.

2 Likes

You need to understand that when you make claims that appear false or rather far fetched in many ways, you’re going to get called out. You already had Ben with NutraBio ask for a video of the 18 reps at 220. Just like science, don’t make claims that can’t be backed up which I would think you believe in.

2 Likes

i posted a picture where i weigh 1kg less and have 2-3kg more bodyfat than my prime condition. that means in the pic i have 3-4% more bodyfat and 6-8 pounds less muscle.

here: Pic-Upload.de - DSCI0049.jpg

1 Like

This has nothing to do with you rowing 200 pounds with good form.
Again you continue to change the subject and beat around the bush.
If you can truly claim you can row and do all these numbers then you can easily take your phone and record a 20-30 second video and upload it. this is 2018

2 Likes

Anyways well get back on topic.
I have a tub of this new quest protein coming in.
Ill hit a review soon

1 Like

i do not have a smartphone. and i do not have a 200lbs dumbbell. ffs, i actually did 229lbs (103kg) for 18 reps 3 years ago and no, i did not film it. i just started a month ago again with two dumbbells at home. so it will never look the same as it would with a single dumbell as they need to be balanced on top of each other. and i am certainly not posting a video with the camera i do not have after having done about 8 or 9 workouts. you are asking someone who is regaining muscular coordination to post proof of what is not even going to be enough weight for a working set in a month from now.

and you ignore the pic that shows me at 3-4% more bf than i had in my best shape, on 5000 calories a day, losing fat and gaining at least 6 pounds of muscle in 3 months following.

i used to look for the biggest guys in the gym and take their working weight and do it with one arm. does it somewhat make people feel less valuable bc somebody is stronger than them?
people accept the best tennis player, nobel price winning scientists but i can’t be better at something than anyone? not understand more about compounds that often are far superior to pharmaceuticals? not try to make progress but simply do it. i don’t think there is anything special here, rather i do not understand how people can have more than 10%bf and need a lowcarb diet with calories a 12 year old girl eats and spend nearly all of their strength training in recovery mode. only bb need to recover from training one muscle and eat what other athletes have per meal in a day. i simply think people limit themselves through all these made up problems. i used to do the most perfectly timed and designed pre, intra- postworkout nutrition etc., macronutrients the same every day and so on. when i stopped all that and ate as much as i could find and lifted whatever i could somehow move the progress started.

So what you’re saying is that you can’t provide proof? Great, we’re done here

3 Likes

This is the perfect opportunity then, log your progress.

of course i can. to actually make demands is quite disrespectful, i owe nothing to anyone. all people get is info money cannot buy. then i am supposed to follow requests? it is like the dr. whose hypertension i cured and who sent me a bill as a thank you.

I’m still disappointed @RedCon1 being a South Florida company hasn’t come with any Miami flavors. Where’s the Guava & Cheese, Flan or the Cafe con leche?

Nothing Miami about them lol They’re in Boca Raton the NY borough in Palm Beach county

1 Like

how many people have 18 inch arms at 190lbs and 5%bf or whatever? (6 feet)
a few months bulking and with the intra and extracellular water, muscle and some fat gain 220lbs and single digits and 20 inch arms would be attainable, however i do not feel well weighing more than 190 max.

also i do not train to achieve a certain look but for maximum strength while not being an immobile marshmallow.

Lol that’s true, a Boca Raton flavor would be prune juice

You guys get way too bent out of shape over what someone online says.

Get any useful information you can out of what he says, and ignore the parts that bother you. If you can’t deal with him at all, don’t read his posts.

No need in getting mad over e-statting, it doesn’t affect your own performance at all.

1 Like

Hey bud - let’s keep this topic reserved for new supplements.

If you want to keep this conversation going, start a new topic please.

thanks for getting it. i am not trying to sell my secret ebook here and any info i give is based on years of reasearch and self experimentation. the money people spend on clothes, electronics, watches and all sorts of stuff goes into my body. i spend money on food and all kinds of things that become part of this body. imagine you never spend money on anything, walk everywhere, wear your friends old clothes and do not own anything except the cheapest laptop and cellphone how much that can amount to. i see the dhl here every day at every house. people just seem to buy and buy and buy.
and i have tried it all. drugs, psychopharmaceuticals (only to know what people close to me where taking there) and every supp, nutraceutical or whatever you wanna call it. by now i know a little about the way body and mind work.

emotional reactions for example occur in the unconscious mind before one even thinks to feel something, it is a conditioned response and the feeling simply and electrical signal. food, metal and electricity is what seems to be so important to people. it is just chemistry that the human mind has no control over. no matter how many times one tries to cinvince themselves that consciousness is more than an echo of an event that happened without any control.