New supplement thread

4g is what mike Mcandless studied when he put out Quake and Xtend Perform on endurance athletes at the university of North Carolina

That’s why he also came out with bulk Peak02 on the primaforce line

1 Like

Only a few acute items, this would take a while to kick in and I’m not talking hours more like weeks.

every compound has acute effects. you seem to completely neglect cellular energy production.

have you ever used pomella pomegranate extract? ubiquinol/shilajit preworkout?
creatine-pyruvate? lc-fumarate? all have acute effects on strength, endurance, pumps, vascularity etc.
c-o-p produces acute strength gains. tmg-nitrate has acute benefits in terms of pump and also is important to neurotransmitter production, all potentiated by agmatine which, as agmapure, has so many benefits i would not know where to start. then there is actual vitamin c from acerola, not ascorbic acid without co-factors which is kind of useless. any stim will be potentiated, anxiety eliminated, tolerance prevented by agmatine. its nmda-receptor antagonism prevents glutamatergic excitotoxicity. shilajit enhances absorbtion and improves transport of several compounds like ubiquinol and especially minerals while detoxifying the body from heavy metals and providing trace elements itself. the formula will acutely improve nutrient uptake regarding macro and micronutrients, increase atp-production over 3 fold, reduce pain, improve mood and give a functional and long lasting pump. agmapure, pomella pomegranate and tmg-nitrate with acerola powder alone would provide as much pump as anyone could want, improve endurance and nutrient partitioning as well as neurochemical optimization. also the effects last all day basically, not just for the duration of a workout.
anyone on opioids or amphetamines, try some agmapure 30 min. prior. be prepared to feel more from the medications while preventing side effects from amphetamines and prolonging the duration of effects as well. in case of someone being on an opioid and adhd med, agmatine will optimize focus while preventing overstimulation, lead to more energy, more complete pain relief, better mood, less to no sides and actually reduce the dosage required over time significantly.
taking a preworkout stim with eria jarensis, caffeine and possibly dl-phenylalanine would come close to a amphetamine, opioid combination with barely any peripheral sides and signiicant pain relief. in fact dlpa, agmatine, stim of choice, caffeine will reduce pain on par with moderate doses of oxycodon and dexedrine. i consider 40mg oxy and 10mg dex moderate.

I know I’m late to the party, but was pleasantly surprised with the MyBar confetti cake. Very nice texture to it and funfetti aftertaste. I’ve been let down by most birthday cake flavored products, as most just taste like a sugar bomb, but this one is definitely one of the better ones. I would recommend trying it , if you haven’t already

2 Likes

Does it come with a BMW? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

You are reaching if you think this combination is going to cause immediate and noticeable energy production that can be used acutely. The immediately noticeable effects will take time regardless and some are actual counterproductive like adding in acerola. You’re literally shitting down the acute inflammation necessary to actually push more. Same thing with trying to add ubiquinol. Seriously?

Your formula has one effect, helping to potentiate recovery. That’s it minus a few ingredients.

1 Like

This is what I have been eating lately. Not that bad.

My favorite of the regular My Bars next to Iced Cinnamon Crunch. You can grab them BOGO at the moment which is like ~$24 for 24 bars.

2 Likes

Lol don’t I wish

1 Like

Just had the MRE Bar “Sprinkled Donut” flavor. I was telling someone it tasted very similar to the ProSupps Confetti Cake Crunch bar, along with the NitroTech Birthday Cake bar.

So I’m curious…If I eat too many ProSupps MyBars will I begin to look like DJ Khaled?

4 Likes

the whole idea of antiinflammatory substances reducing muscle growth does not apply.
theoretically arachidonic acid would then give massive gains while bcm-95 curcumin, cissus or laxogenin would stop them completely.
similar to people claiming ampk will inhibit muscle gains. well, ara, whey, leucine, bcaas etc. do not even come close to what ampk activating substances have done for me. in fact neither a massive protein diet nor any amino acid or protein supplementation has any use for me and i do not use eaa, bcaa, leucine, whey or anything of the sort.

microtraumata are what cause inflammation (localized) and an anabolic response. there is some basic proven things commonly ignored in regards to this. the muscle adapts to the highest mechanical tension. tension=load+acceleration (eccentric phase with max stretch having the most effect). after 2-3 workouts the muscle has basically adapted to the MAX LOAD. so if one has been doing db bench press with max stretch and 5rm then that will be the current level of conditioning. say one is doing 140lbs, possibly with a training partner doing a lot of the concentric, then doing the eccentric at max speed and just before the max stretch slows down and controls the weights, then that will cause massive microtraumata. now imagine someone who, like most people, thinks that there is various ways to success decides to do incline barbell next time and does 200lbs for 10-12 reps. the load is less, the stretch is less, the exercise simply not ideal and it will not, no matter how many sets one does or how many intesity techniques one utilizes, get through the protective layer the muscle has developed. also wether rep 1 or rep 10, all are equally efffective if the load is heavy enough. if not then one is doing cardio. hence why one can chose an exercise with the most possible load and stretch and do as many total reps as possible without failure. it could be 20x3 reps with 5 rm. or even 10x5 reps with 1rm using only the eccentric (spotter on bench, using legs to do the concentric on weighted chinups or dips). as long as there is no muscle failure it can be done daily. the only thing unusual will be the soreness which does not start 1-2 days later but immediately during the workout and the next day will feel like nothing ever felt before.
now all the supplements i use in one way or another enhance workout capacity. be healthier, have more endurance, more muscle cell insulin sensitivity and so on.
so it is no problem to produce significant microtraumata every day in every muscle and increase work capacity so that recovery seems like something bodybuilders have forced upon themselves by not training enough. MPS is elevated at most 36 hours post-workout. all this is not some training program but simple science of mechanical tension and adaptation of muscle to the load.

so after 3 years off in one month i have 70% of my strength back, probably gained 3 inches or more on arms, must be 30-40lbs heavier with less fat and i only had time for 7 or 8 workouts in this month. one month of 3-6 workouts/week more and i should be stronger and bigger than 3 years back. if i invested in whey, leucine and ate lowcarb there would be no way. instead taking large amounts of nutrient partitioners and meals containing at least 100 but up to 200g carbs and i turned from normal looking guy who never worked out to what would take many years to get to.

can’t be all that wrong. seems like you simply want to be antagonistic when i have tried it all and the things i take are based on progress that would be impossible to make otherwise. if one is more or less the strongest and leanest guy at ones bodyweight lifting more than even many pro bodybuilders and suddenly manages to add 70lbs to an exercise in a few weeks when normally a rep here or there would be normal, then placebo, at least in my case, is an absolute joke.

creatine never had any benefits for me. first dose of creatine pyruvate and a few reps more on all exercises. for me there is no point taking creatine in any other form. beta-alanine for me seems useless. c-o-p however allowed immediate increases on the only exercise i ever plateaud on, pullups. amentoflavone at 240mg made my shoulder press on a dual plate loaded machine go from 4 to 13 reps in 2 workouts and generally after a few weeks one rep maxes were easy training weights. sometimes i forgot to take it and didnt realize, fucked up on an exercise getting 5 reps when 9 or 10 would have been expected. then i realized later on i had forgotten the amento…

someone puts 2lbs more or less on the bar without me noticing? i feel something is different. so placebo did not get his immigration stamp here…lol

I love the MRE bars. I think they are amazing. Don’t care about the amino acid profile since for me, they’re really just an occasional treat if I’m working

3 Likes

So you’re saying you do like the MyBars?

2 Likes

The MyBars are pretty good too

1 Like

I think you missed the joke…

2 Likes

have you ever taken agmapure? pomella pomegranate at 800mg or 200mg ubiquinol/shilajit?
maybe look into what agmatine does and also how many substances are far stronger than metformin. i consider them natural medicine or nutraceuticals or whatever. a compound used at 100mg that would require 1000kg of blueberries to achieve said dose being pharmacologically significantly active is not such a surprise is it? (pterostilbene)

yeah omnomnomnom

1 Like

This going to be around next week? Looking to take advantage of that CP sale you listed.

1 Like

Jesus man read my post again. Pushing more. Pushing more. I didn’t say anti inflammatory stop muscle growth but what you’re suggesting will effect a workout.

Taking those compounds as a pre workout will limit the inflammatory response. How does ARA work for weightlifting? And I am not saying supplemental I am saying in general. You are placing ingredients in a pre workout that will limit the natural biological response of anaerobic exercise. That’s means less weight moved especially over time if someone keeps taking. The saturation ingredients will not have taken into full circulation where cellular energy is sustainable for weeks even.

An ingredient can have a role in atp and/or cellular productivity but that does not mean it will be effective in that role in an acute dosage and trying to time it pre workout.

2 Likes