New supplement thread

Something tells me there are a few guy’s on that Site that probably do…

1 Like

So what Supplements do you recommend?

well, for the consumer who usually pays 10x what the raws cost currently living in europe would have an advantage.
brawn, the company i made some formulas for are incredibly bad at even hinting that the ingredient cost is much higher than average in the category so people easily overlook them, hence price reductions and soon no more as i had enough of them and don’t understand why they don’t just get someone to make them cheap shit if they won’t even state that the product is something one will not find anywhere else.

asked to make an energy, focus, brain health, overall well being supplement, they call it smart focus…fuckhell

30 servings, once daily with breakfast:
1.5g alcar arginate
200mg purenergy (pteropure-caffeine co-crystal)
100mg p-5-p
1mg mb12
1mg methylfolate

reduced from 60 euros to 30. now they are not even making any money haha.

recompagen also reduced from 45 euros to 30. 60 servings. per serving:
200mg na-r-ala
300mg berberine
300mg bergenin
500mg agmatine

about 72 dollars combined. try buying the ingredients by themselves :smiley:

So with those supplements, you’re eating 5000cal a day and still losing weight, with no, uh, pharmaceutical assistance?

1 Like

Science hates him

4 Likes

No gda at any amount can guarantee you will eat that much and lose weight regardless of what a formulator tells you.

2 Likes

I dunno…do you see all the tasty crap @TheSolution shoves into his gullet on the Meals Eating Now thread? :laughing:

i have used steroids in various dosages but nothing gave me any results considered worthwile. the thing is that steroids are barely proteinanabolic, highly glycogenanabolic and most strength and mass is from intracellular water retention. side effects are bad for performance. unless taking 10-15g/week with daily spot injections plus hgh, slin, prostaglandins and so on then i would say that masteron for recovery in a dose of 350mg will do more than test/deca/dbol or test/tren/mast as those stacks have signiicant sides before the doses really do much. one can see that the gains are usually not more than glycogen considering people who cycle have all these gains yet if 2 months of tren would put 50 pounds on the bench as some report then anyone should be extremely strong cycling and big and lean, yet competitors on what many consider high doses 100mg test/tren/mast daily plus t3 diet for 12 weeks, often losing 40 pounds or more eventhough starting already lean. also strength loss and loss of size occurs and cardio and low carb is done and even guys competing at 220lbs are eating barely more than 2000 calories a day in prep and end up going down on the bench from 400lbs. to 280, losing 3 inches or so on teir arms.
so i can safely say that if i could chose between just 350mg masteron or 20mg ostarine even and every supp i want or any stack of aas and other PEDs and no supps i would always chose the former. the thought that 2-3g of aas made a mr. olympia and a beginners cycle of test will yield more than 3lbs of muscle are wishful thinking. look at levrone when he went off. all gone in 5 months. also pros are very weak on pulling compared to pushing. thats due to the glycogen acting like a trampoline. if one can bench 450lbs for a set then 400lbs horrible technique barbell rows do not make sense. the back should move a lot more than the front. i always thought it was weird that people would bench 300lbs, barbell row 220 pounds, deadlift 400 pounds. should be 300, 400+,600-700.

i naturally was curious so i wnated to try everything but ended up realizing that anything but masteron (increased mood and motivation), which by itself doesn’t do much but improve mindset, only causes me problems. i was not using anything but 350mg masteron on 5000 calories. when i tried test/deca/dbol with arimidex i got fat at 3000 calories. tren causes decreased performance for me, orals give me digestive problems which makes me fat and reduce performance. i did experience rapid gains in glycogen on deca dbol but losing 45 pounds within a few months without it there was no loss in strength whatsoever. what i though as a natural that tren and such would do never happened, instead i got that from my supplementation.

many guys i know realized that there is no point in aas unless pro bb is the goal, 2-3 grams a week have lots of sides and won’t get them further than 225lbs 19 inch arms which they can keep with a trt dose but look and feel better.

so i would say i would have never experienced the glycogen fullness without aas, yet after 12 years training i would look pretty much the same
the increased calories/reduced bodyfat took place only through supplementation, i am skinnyfat by bodytype and started losing against my gf at the time armwrestling.

now naturals will play the aas card but experienced users know that a few hundred mg of something llike mast or primo will most likely not be noticed if administered in secret. give a 350mg test/week without him knowing and control estrogen, he would have no clue he is on steroids. also i was already doing chinups with +70lbs and 140lbs db row at a weight of 160 lbs and 15 inch arms after 2 years natural training and 2+ hours workouts a day.

believe me or don’t.

I don’t really use GDA’s much nor do I eat all the time most think I do. I work with an IFBB Pro (Jason Theobald) if I went off plan it would be a waste of my money and a waste of his time. I am more strict on my diet then you think. If you follow me on IG I have a few posts of my meal prep which you can see how I eat on a day to day basis

1 Like

I know, I was totally kidding. All the love, brother :smile:

(I don’t IG…lol)

I’m not reading all that, not only because it’s very hard to follow and ultimately irrelevant to my question but because I think there’s a pretty hard rule against talking about that kind of stuff on here. I only brought up the “heavy” stuff because I absolutely do not believe that you are losing fat at 5000 calories doing a normal lifting routine with Alcar, Caffeine, three kinds of B vitamins, Na-R-Ala, berberine, begenin, and a small dose of agmatine.

If you were an elite athlete of some variety, swimming or biking miles a day or running marathons, i’d believe that you were losing fat on that kind of caloric intake.

But no word wall of any length is going to convince me that someone who got fat at 3000 calories is losing on 5000+, naturally, with no changes other than a couple of inexpensive supplements. Sorry bud.

1 Like

wait, wait, i do not work for anyone. i used supps for years and researched over ten thousand hours and gave advice on forums to anyone all day everyday for free and then one day was asked to make a formula. i was excited to see my product, i did not make a contract or talk about money. in fact i could never ask money from people asking advice, even when i spent hours a day answering their messages.

i used around 60+ different substances, not just what was mentioned.
the difference is huge between a random nutrient partitioner and pre and trying every substance one can get and maybe 1 out f 10 does something. that way over time it built up to using countless pills, powders etc. many times daily, it became a mechanism really.

also if i would replicate that buying the things from various shops for retail i would be lucky if 500 dollars a month would be enough. if i formulated a nutrient partitioner or preworkout without budget restrictions it would cost maybe 50 dollars or so just for the raws (for a company producing 10k units or so.) actually i posted a watered down version pre somewhere and someone said it would be 50 dollars production cost.

something like this would not be cheap:(daily)
600mg activamp
75mg trans-tiliroside
300mg pteropure
600mg cyanidin-3-glucoside
500mg aurora blue
800mg pomella pomegranate extract
1500mg agmapure agmatine

that would be mostly nutrient partitoning and of course endurance and performance but for max strength or strenght endurance and so on there would be a bunch of other compounds.

why would i make up the calories and bodyfat? and i trained nearly every day, full body with weights that people also do not believe except the ones that have seen me do them.
in fact i was losing fat on 5000 calories and it was becoming a little worrying but i got interrupted as the appartment got damaged. one day of 4000 calories and i was down 4-5lbs, which all came from intracellular water making me look just flat. people also do not believe me that on 4000 calories i was easily losing 4 pounds of fat per week which is why i had to increase calories because there was not much left to lose.(those guys on fitness magazines are about 3% or so more bf than i was when i gained around 5kg and lost another 4% or so bf in 3 months).

i had 3 years off, 4 weeks ago probably had 14inch arms max., 150lbs, 20%+ bf, 40 pounds db flyes, 70lbs db rows.
now probably 17 inch arms, 180-190lbs, 12-14%bf, 80lbs db flyes, 160lbs db rows.

the only advice i could use is some stim product that is very clean, no peripheral sides, no nonsense ingredients. oxymax looks good but i would prefer no rauwolscine, hrdenine, higenamine. just some pea-derivatives, maybe with caffeine. thecrine would be okay, anything not containing various stims working on too many NTs. no choline sources or huperzine-a.

has anyone used the new oxymax? i read about mood but would think that it would have peripheral sides and feel weird with the rauwolscine hordenine higenamine but maybe this is not the case?

something like this but without the dmaa https://www.apsnutrition.com/products/phenadrine

1 Like

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah

1 Like

i never lie. see how i did not deny trying most steroids? could have claimed natural. i had no reponse to testosterone except gyno for example. i also do not claim that a product available to the consumer can do anything close to what is possible. if i was given a 50 dollar budget for raws then a lot could be done. see, companies will usually not invest mor than 10% of the retail price in raws. some products, one based in t2 and some other stuff costs less than 1 dollar to make and sells for 40 or so.

look at olympus massacre. actually laxosterone works better than their laxogenin megadose. it is most likely more expensive. i doubt vaso-6 is costly (many patented compounds aren’t) and urolithin-b is most likely synthetic as it is a product of digestion of pomegranate and i do not see a way to extract.
and i have used pomella pomegranate extract and laxosterone which yielded much more noticeable results and are very expensive ingredients compared to, say, synthesized urolithin as 800mg a day of pomella has the polyphenol content of 60 pomegranates or 700ml pomegrnate juice.

why do you think i decided not to use a massive stack then and stopped orals very quickly as they were just harmful.
if steroids were strongly proteinanabolic (they are protein sparing, they reduce need for protein) then how come guys lose 25lbs in 2 months after going off? all water in the muscle.
look how mr. olympia contenders have round muscles, seem soft despite the low bf and there is hardly any structure? the guys weighing 220lbs instead of 300lbs look a lot different.
injecting oil containing steroids in your biceps along with prostaglandins is not really accumulation of strucutral protein is it?

This cartoon was hilarious…I love it

1 Like

I don’t believe him, I think he suction’s out whatever he eats lol

If you’re on a good diet you can afford those cheat days.

1 Like