New supplement thread

Scored an expired 3lb tub of Iso-100 in Cinnamon Roll for 20 bucks at Grocery Outlet this weekend. Still tastes fine. I don’t really buy protein many other places any more.

2 Likes

there is simply nothing that is effective that does not feel like shit and cause cns burnout. one would be better off using dexamphetamine with agmatine and magnesium. no tolerance build up, no toxicity, no peripheral sides. basically opioids, benzos and amph are the only pharmaceuticals that are incredibly beneficial for their purpose with no or very few side effects. certainly superior to nsaids, alcohol and dm…a.
n-methyl-beta-methyl-pea or rn-benzyl-alpha-pea or what they were called were good.

and in addition to j.reagia, eria jarensis, caffeine, yohimbine there needs to be at least 5 pump ingredients when one is enough and you cant get a 3 inch biceps pump by using 8g citrulline malate, hydromax, arginine bound to stuff found at some construction site, vaso-6 is like a running gag, it is in every product and what is the point? get more pump? 10x more? explode?
honestly, this is an industry of clever business people and companies who are incapable of coming up with something new.
alri n*gorge nos and cyclo-creation were actually something different and the pumps from abh and bec are much better than all the others combined.

1 Like

does nobody mind all the artificial flavouring and colouring? almost all powders make me nauseous, there is something wrong with ingesting that stuff.
protein bars and shakes will not make one big but the kind of diet most bb eat will lead to a lot of health issues. does anyone here have perfect blood work, no mental health issues, no acne?

I use these in moderation and use a whey protein every day I train. My bloods come back great! Any specific number you’re asking about?

I’ll share my results.

So based on that…are there supplements that ‘come close’ to what you have stated or ones’ that you like?

well with limited access to ingredients due to low finances, overpriced things in europe and so on for 125 euros i can get:
lef ampk activator, 450mg gynostemma, 55mg trans-tiliroside, one month supply
pteropure pterstilbene by kenay europe, 75mg per cap, 90 caps. 150mg for 45 days
pomella pomegranate (30% punicalagins) 800mg per day, 30 days
lef magnesium-l-threonate 2000mg, 30 days supply

time health ashwagandha boost: 235mg sensoril ashwagandha, 165mg alpinia galanga extract (enxtra tm), 100mg primavie shilajit. 120 capsules. 4 caps a day would be insane.

it would be nice to find some agmapure. agmatine is banned in europe and agmapure was always far superior to any other form.

this gives massive ampk activation, neuroprotection, nmda receptor antagonism. neuromag and agmatine calm the brain and prevent stimulant toxicity, prevent and reverse tolerance to opioids, stimulants, all kinds of things causing tolerance and dependance. potentiates the effects while negating negative effects. these two substances are incredibly beneficial. agmatine also increases performance and body composition through countless pathways, both reduce anxiety without making one tired.

ampk activator contains the strongest ampk activating substance there is. activamp gynostemma is far superior to berberine or metformin.

pterostilbene and pomegranate both increase insulin sensitivity, endurance, cognition, body composition. pterostilbene can even heal structural damage to the brain. it also is by far the most promising selective zytotoxic, it destroys cancer cells in 8 types of cancer in the lab while protecting healthy cells. modern day illnesses have nearly no chance if pterostilbene is taken preventatively. pomegranate supports endothelial health and the pomella extract is the only one that is proven to have urolithins produced in the gut ater ingestion, something not happening with ellagic acid extracts.
sensoril is the strongest form of ashwagandha and here one would get 940mg per day, supplying as many withanolides as 2000mg ksm-66. it also works much better ime, probably it is not used much in bb supps as ksm is cheap.
shilajit provides all kinds of trace minerals and delivers them and other minerals right where they belong in the body. detoxifies from heavy metals, has incredible adaptogenic potency, work capacity and endurance/performance go up drastically.
the alpinia galanga extract gave people energy and focus in a human trial, in mice it was nalgesic and prevented seizures via opioidergic activity and benzodiazepine like action. this may be the first herb found that actually works like morphine and diazepam rather than endorphins and something gabaergic. it must be different though as it seems to increase energy like caffeine without containing any stimulant.

there would be significant fat loss, nutrient partitioning, mitochondrial energy production, cns recovery, cellular mineralization, increased work capacity ans strength, better sleep, less cortisol in stressful situations,

none are marketed as bb supps. yet i don’t know any product or products that come close in improving all aspects of performance on a cellular level. metabolism will change over a few months.
i also use whatever i have lying around, creatinol-o-phosphate, amentoflavone, banaba, alcar, gplc, leucine nitrate. only thing missing is a stimulant with central activity so not like high caffeine but also not nootropic. i would give eria jarensis a try if i could find it by itself or without anything like yohimbine and a bunch of other stims mixed together.

Man I miss Grocery outlet…

1 Like

Well I finally found a good deal on banaba leaf extract on ebay, 500 mg, 2% corosolic acid, and 120 capsules for 12$. Which is really good compared to the amazon stuff, It arrived today, which I am happy about.

Next thing I’m thinking of adding to the GDA stack is Jarrow formula’s bitter melon extract, which has a pretty good looking extract in it, but I am open to suggestions.

Current GDA stack
ALCAR
Now GS4
Banaba leaf

1 Like

I’m interested to know what all you will be adding to your stack?

I will be adding FOOD to my stack. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well duh brawn :joy::joy::joy: food always first. I just like making sure my food doesn’t screw with my productivity, hence my interest in GDA’s good sir

How about Berberine and Green Tea Extract (specifically 50% EGCG)?

Berberine activates AMPK, which reduces protein synthesis/muscle growth.
You can take GDA’s and they do help with muscle growth by increasing glycogen uptake into muscle tissues. Just don’t take them around pre or post workout, try to space the dosing as far away from your workout as possible.

It stimulates both the alpha1 (Cellular energy producing signalling, which directly inhibits MTORC1) and alpha2 (released in response to exercise and can be elevated concurrently with elevated mTOR) subunits. Not to mention increasing ubiquitin ligase atrogin-1 expression etc. IMO anyone wanting to optimally build muscle really shouldn’t be using it…

I would suggest
Olive leaf , agmatine and NA-R-ALA

Any advantages of Na-R-ALA over R-ALA? kinda derailing this thread, sorry :slight_smile:

Na-R-ALA also reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body).

ALA (600-1200mg), R-ALA (300-600mg), or Na-R-ALA (300-600mg)
Agmatine (500-2000mg per day)

Would be a good stack

2 Likes

So random question towards Vaso-6. So we know it obviously increases blood flow by quite a bit, from experience and the studies. How do you feel about it as part of a nutrient partitioning stack such as the one you just mentioned above?

No studies or research have been done so it’s impossible to tell

Those last two make a great stack, one that’s better than most gda products out.

1 Like

I do have some GTE lying around that I might try out.

Berb looks good, but its not really in the funds atm.

To my understanding it is more stable then normal r-ala.

1 Like