New supplement thread

3 Likes

Yasssssssssssssssssss, absolutely epic

Very cool, might be picking that up along with X-gels in the near future.

Yeah…I’m picking that up. Along with the bogo caffeine tabs, maybe I’ll try that simple combo with some Y

1 Like

Tart Candy Explosion for C4 Original and Berry Brainiacs for C4 Ripped.

Core Multi is a well dosed, full spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement. It features ingredients to enhance absorption of everything in the formula, it has no proprietary blends, and wraps up all of its components into a four vegetable capsule serving.

Outside of those few details, the only other things we know about Core Multi are that it is due to launch around the 1st of July with a price of $29.99. More information on the product is expected to release between now and then,

Hyde Cherry Cola was actually pretty good, I think they nailed the flavor.

Sinfit Cinamon was very sweet, if you don’t like overly sweet things, then you will easily get tired of this one. I liked it, but wouldn’t be one I would have every day.

1 Like

I really like the Cherry cola…tastes like a slushie to me

PB (Identical to Fitcrunch as the best PB bar on the market)
Chocolate (Very dense in dark, milk, and swiss chocolate) just like their cookies they nailed it
Caramel (Caramel and a mix of butterscotch)
Cinnamon (Almost sweet like a cinnamon sugar)

My ranking of Sinfit Bars

1 Like

I just had a birthday cake Sinfit cookie and that’s probably the best protein “snack” I’ve ever had. So impressed.

1 Like

Been trying to tell you guys that for a LONG time. That is why I rave over them, and sell a ton of them. Their chocolate is just as good if not better (if you are a big chocolate guy).

1 Like

I do like SinFit and tried them because of BK

3 Likes

SinFit are amaze balls

I got some more reviews coming up on some protein bars that may be up your alley here soon. Keep an eye out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love cola flavored products but I was disappointed in Hyde. Kind of tasted like medicine to me.

I was between the peanut butter and cinamon too, should of asked which one to try first

PB and Choc hands down for the bars . If you like a butterscotch caramel go caramel

About 90% of my customers get PB or chocolate and have 0 complains and are repeat buyers

So this will be the new Green Mag I imagine?

What’s your opinion on the cookies? I just received the bday cake and the chocolate one but haven’t tried them yet.

Best on the market as I keep
Saying my man

1 Like