New supplement thread

Yeah, I’m a dude lol. I was doing research on GABA a while ago, and I was pretty surprised to see the amount of research on lower doses. Regarding synthetic GABA, coming from a quality company, you should also be able to trust that their GABA isn’t impure and dangerous, or you shouldn’t buy from the company at all. Just my $0.02.

2 Likes

I don’t trust the PharmaGABA studies

1 Like

Any reason in particular?

Any reason in particular? It looks like there’s several studies over years, and I don’t think they’re all even conducted by the same authors IIRC.

I don’t trust studies where you’re not only funding you’re also providing the scientists to conduct it. Tha a hell of a red flag. That last study where the 10g plus 100mg reeked. Not to mention how they measured body composition.

1 Like

You’re talking about the GABA + whey study I presume?

More importantly, are you claiming that you don’t think GABA works, you don’t think it works at low doses, or you just don’t trust those studies and still think it works at low doses?

This study seemed to note effects when added to tea, and discusses other non-PharmaGABA studies that also added it to things and noted effects at low doses, and they reported no conflict of interest:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6443991/#!po=1.19048

[quote]This study aimed to measure the effects of GABA-fortified vs. regular oolong tea consumption on HRV and self-reported stress in 30 young participants using a pre-post cohort study design. This is not the first study examining GABA-fortified supplementation and its effect on the stress response. However, it is the largest study to report an effect of GABA-fortified oolong tea and effect on stress as measured by HRV and self-reported stress levels.

A significant increased main effect of oolong tea for HRV and acute stress score (decreased) was found. The significant time x tea x chronic stress level interaction observed for the average RR intervals suggests that in both stress groups, both teas raised the average RR intervals. An increase in RR interval reflects more stable autonomic function through an increase in vagal activity (elevated PNS activity), reflective of a reduction in stress response ([8], [35]). However, the greater influence of GABA-enriched tea on overall HRV (measured by a change in the RR interval) compared with regular tea for highly chronically stressed respondents suggests an additional benefit of GABA-fortification in tea for this group of individuals.[/quote]

And this study with GABA enriched vegetables didn’t seem to use PharmaGABA either:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19483370/

I don’t trust PharmaGABA studies, I am fine with GABA itself.

Not sure if @TheSolution mentioned this but:

Innovative Neutralize is being rebranded as a Build Fast Formula product

Fair enough. So you’re probably in the boat of GABA for sleep is fine, but probably not sold on adding it to your whey?

That already been out for a long time he just moved it to the BFF line. Not really a new supplement

1 Like

I had heard of it, just making reference to the fact that it is under the BFF name.

Ah I’ve actually got some samples of that. Never tried, but interesting to see it was moved. Good call honestly for the exposure

1 Like

As an anxiolytic, yes.

1 Like

Same product . I’m not a drinker so I would never use it

1 Like

Since I am in a good mood. I am going to do a little Build Fast Formula Giveaway

– Limited Inventory for US Only –

www.buildfastformula.com

Coupon: 10RocketPop

Free Sample of Rocket Pop Fullblitz + Free Shipping

**** US ONLY ****

Please Follow me on Instagram: @BuildFastFormula_Bob

When you receive your sample:

Tag me on Instagram @BuildFastoFormula_Bob

also post your feedback here

[Build Fast Formula Rocket Pop (Mystery Flavor)

All i ask!

Coupon: Bob15 is good year-round for 15% OFF + FREE Shipping on orders over $50

2 Likes

Vote on Nutrex’s Instagram story for next flavor of isofit

New Look for Nutrex Volu-Gro

1 Like

For those who are fans of SizeOn it appears

For people who want a worse version of cell tech/size on

2 Likes