New supplement thread

Huge fan of that OG Formula. Both flavors are solid too
Just got a ton of it not too long ago for a bit cheaper when it was on BOGO.
IMO one of the best intra’s on the market especially when on sale. KSM-66, BA, Citrulline, Peak02, and a hefty 7g BCAA dose (in before the EAA Crowd)

Is that your stack?

1 Like

@TheSolution actually I believe it is Sensoril. They have removed it replaced it Citrulline Nitrate now though. I like nitrates but I like sensoril more.

As do I … Hence why I have so much OG Xtend Elite. They dropped the citrulline and Sensoril for the citrulline nitrate and its only 20 servings + a GNC Exclusive

OG Formula

2 Likes

Heard this is
Birthday Cake Bash
Not 100% certain

1 Like

That does not sound like a good flavor for a PWO.

1 Like

It will sell. All the bikini chicks will go nuts over birthday cake. Go figure all their influencers are mostly women. Win Win for Bang. Very positive that is the correct name to a T, they have forecasted it a few times and had to take down posts on social media which did reveal it…But I won’t 100% stand by it until the launch or an official statement is made.

read GNC is carrying these, if someone beats me to trying them, i’d love to hear your feedback on them

1 Like

BIKINI CHIX!!! I’ll try it, what is it? who cares…Bikini Chicks I’ll Try it…

I feel like that is how half the internet reacts to it LOL Marketing 101 funny stuff!

1 Like

not the greatest label, but they did a dayum good job on these, so very M&Ms like!

1 Like

Wow, that’s unique! not Shot Rocks unique, but a damn close second

Which store?

1 Like

MusclePharm’s exciting Protein Candies now available exclusively at GNC

1 Like

Had them at the register at my local GNC… picked up a few of them, Apollo flavored Raze and an Apple Pie Lenny and Larry’s

just ok (wouldn’t call it bad or great)

it’s almost coffee like in flavor, i’ll have to try it again with some milk, but somewhat disappointed, based on the other reviews i seen… Cereal Milk is still the best flavor they have imo

i do like the way you can wedge the scooper on the top of the can.

1 Like

Where were you last week you bastard. I bought two, hope you’re wrong.

Never knew chips ahoy tasted like coffee. I did not pick up anything coffee based, and i have had a coffee everyday the last 10 years. Goes to show you how taste is subjective. Cereal MIlk for me is good, but not my favorite or top 5. Probably totally opposite of your list as I know a lot of people hate blueberry toaster pastry but I love it.

@Extrabeef you pick up any coffee vibes?

Still waiting on mine but going through the IG comments, there were some others that reported a coffee taste as well.

1 Like

you both took one sip and declared it the best ever… your opinions were invalid to me right then and there… and no shit chips ahoy don’t taste like coffee, hence my mild disappoint. It’s not bad, just not for me, sorry to disagree with your expert opinion on flavors lol

i like cereal milk, cuz it reminds me of tapioca or a rice puddling like base

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Chips Ahoy…I hesitate of course…but I imagine it is tough to replicate this exactly…