New supplement thread

How do you remember though?

3 Likes

40 servings for $48. Nice profile.

1 Like

@Pabloluka Arguably blows Chemix intra out of the water. Unless you are worried about antioxidants reducing exercise adaption then I would stay away from this product because it includes S7.

1 Like

Hey guys. Does anyone remember the name of the pre that got released like a month or two ago? It has a black package and features two different types of nitrates in its formula.

1 Like

Cellucor Project Clear

supplements in the new generation will contain artificial colors or flavors, with a lot of products also having variants without artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.

Cellucor’s next evolution is also going to have a big focus on transparency, and list every ingredient on a product’s label with their exact dose.

3 Likes

It’s ‘Clear’ that Bob does indeed remember this

Because it doesn’t have L-Norvaline
Duh

2 Likes

We have a winner folks

It was not from Cellucor, it had red letters in its package if I remember well (thanks Norvaline).

Mega-Pre Black?

Nope, it has two types of nitrates. I believe it is from a relatively small brand.

MP black doesn’t have Nitrates
Google is not with you today sir

You need more Starbucks
Cellucor is the one with 2 Nitrates unless there is another one that I don’t know about

1 Like

Maybe it was the folks at https://www.mfitsupps.com/

No Nitrates in either of those pre workouts

This one? Project: Blackout | PUMP

Three types of nitrates

3 Likes

can I play?

3 Likes

I don’t even know what a Nitrate is…I’m guessing based on colors…

This one! Thanks guys.

And free shipping

For any of you Bcaa fanatics you can get Xtend Elite for $19 and AminoX for $12 on Prime Day right now

1 Like