New supplement thread

shipping you this tub right now

minus 2 scoops

1 Like

My tub is almost gone, and the flavor hasn’t changed from the first sip or shake I had from it. We are all subjective to what we like and how we interpret things, but I dind’t get anything that resembled coffee even when I made pudding with it, or baked cookies with it. I am gonna have to watch some more YT reviews to see what others pick up as they continue to roll out

Coffee ice cream now that had a strong coffee vibe with actual columbian coffee grinded into the powder (off the ingredient list). Legit Starbucks Frappe @SteelerBill13 be all about that

I do like their Coffee Ice Cream…

Keep calm everyone. My tub will be here soon and I’ll render my opinion. ; )

To Doug’s point, Chips a Hoy does not taste like coffee…

To Bob’s point, everyone can taste different nodes in flavor. I detect no cereal in cereal milk whey - also I despise most vanilla flavors, so I’m generally going to dislike all vanilla flavor proteins. I believe we are all dispositioned to align certain flavor profiles with others, and if for some reason Doug detects the coffee nodes with the chips a Hoy, I can see how that is possible.

It doesn’t mean everyone will, but I don’t think it’s farfetched. Per usual, sometimes we all get a bad tub.

1 Like

6 Likes

Go drink some coffee Doug…maybe it’ll taste like Chips a Hoy. ; )

2 Likes

would be the best coffee ever

1 Like

1 Like

If anyone doesnt like their Ghost Chips Ahoy tub and wants to trade. Shoot me an email I would be glad to give it a happy home I have some things lying around I could depart with

1 Like

changing the subject…

didn’t think 2 much of this when i first tried it, it grew on me as i finished the can, upper echelon of RTDs, imo

1 Like

When I first read apollo i dind’t know what to expect, but after having a few of them it was like a cherry slush, blue raz, strawberry and mango kind of mixture. hard to pin poin exactly what it is

I dislike Raze. Everyone I’ve tried has a unique flavor that doesn’t sit well with me.

Guess I’m in the minority.

2 Likes

cherry slush with a mild lime maybe, just took my final sip of it… i think that’s the part i liked, i was searching for the flavor combo the whole can… i picked up 3 of them and a grape (i love grape flavors)

i said to myself after my first drink of it… “what’s all this hype about?” but found myself enjoying it more and more… maybe it’s my need for caffeine after minimal sleep last night

1 Like

I enjoy the sour gummy worm and galaxy burst. Don’t care for any others though.

3 Likes

Certainly a minority

Raze is insanity. Love all of them. Phantom Freeze admittedly is the only one I got tired of.

Crazy how taste buds differ!

The Raze girls are much hotter than those Bang chicks is all I have to say.

2 Likes

and they don’t blindly toss full cans, into crowds during expos either

1 Like

Friend of mine mentioned this too

2 Likes

Your taste buds just aren’t “lifestyle” enough to pick up on the Chips Ahoy! flavor Doug :sunglasses:

4 Likes