New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Cinna-A-Doole
Cinnamon & SnickerDoodle
Yes

2 Likes

Ghost Greens and Amino Iced Tea Lemonade

Thursday Sept 17th

1 Like

Isn’t cinnamon a standard ingredient for snicker doodle cookies?

3 Likes

It is… Any way to get around calling it cinnamon toast crunch but still be close

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea. I feel like I learned something today :joy:

1 Like

I hope glaxon doesn’t mess with their formulas. I enjoy the products this far I have tried. Sedative and super greens (started this week). Guess we shall see

1 Like

Snickerdoodles are Cinnamon Sugar-based. Think PES SnickerDoodle and the cinnamon sugar cookie on the front of the tub.

1 Like

Exactly, so

seems redundant unless it is just snicker doodle with extra cinnamon :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Let’s take this for example
Ghose Cinnamon Cereal Milk vs PES SnickerDoodle
Ghose = Denser/Bolder Cinnamon
PES = Sweeter/Richer Cinnamon

I could also say the same for RYSE… More of a bolder approach to cinnamon toast crunch, not an over the top sweet protein flavor.

There is a difference between Ground Cinnamon (bolder/denser) vs Cinnamon Sugar (Sweeter), and also Saigon Cinnamon (but I don’t know any company that uses that source).

Build Fast formula wanted to take the middle ground and cover the best of both worlds.
Does that make sense?
The goal is not to make a flavor too sweet that it turns people away (Feedback I have seen on PES SnickerDoodle). The goal is to find a happy medium to appeal to a larger consumer base.

1 Like

This was my thought…: hah

New BEAM vegan flavor coming soon.

1 Like

Given how well-received their Salty Peanut Butter Whey seems to be, I wouldn’t be surprised if they carried it over – and I’d be all over it.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.
I think I have a sample on the way of this or a new whey flavor.
Whenever it drops I will YT review it.

1 Like

Of course I ordered the new BFF flavors. Will have to wait until I get back home in two weeks to try but they are the perfect travel protein bags honestly. Can’t wait

2 Likes

Interested in the cashew outright bars… in for review. Starting to up the calories and it’s nice to have some bars around at work.

1 Like

They are not out yet, and wont be until November/December I assume. Gingerbread and Red Velvet are still to come.

Yes, that was my understanding… looking forward to their release and subsequent review. Cashew butter is pretty dang good.

it’s a brand i have faith in, not to mess up formulas

1 Like

I don’t have any experience with Glaxon yet. But one observation on labels vs reviews from trusted guys… The effectiveness can be sneaky when just trying to decipher the label. You don’t expect much but somehow the formulation comes together.

3 Likes

… That being said, very curious about their Sedative and v2 Plasma Surge

2 Likes