New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

I thought this was so-so.

That said, I love seeing companies use special editions as a way to experiment with something “risky”, and then make it permanent if it’s successful. :+1:

3 Likes

LOL… so just a new label and flavor changes? Why not get rid of the Prop Blends already, its 2021!!!

6 Likes

I saw this article on Stack3d but didn’t have the heart to click on it knowing it was not going to be good.

Thanks for taking that proverbial bullet for me Chris and giving the recap. :clap:t4:

1 Like

Probably posting this in the wrong area but MFit has 70% off their entire site for the next week. Any idea why?

sums up the brand and their direction wanna be redcon1

2 Likes

Ghost Update

30 Seconds - Ghost App Update & Features
Ghost Labs
Upcoming products
Apparel / Merch information

5 Minute - Apparel of The Month - Hockey
Shaker of the Month - Plum Steel Shaker

11:45 - Ghost Gamer Sonic Cherry Limeade Gamer Testing
Ocean Water Testing

I saw a rumor on social media Pump V2 may launch in the next 7-10 days (not 100% Certain)

1 Like

Pre-Contest is coming back, no ETA. Should’ve never left. But I doubt it would be a transparent label either.

1 Like

Since they lost most (if not all) of the big names that started the brand, I doubt they will be around for much longer.

1 Like

For those fans of the brand, Blue Star Nutraceuticals is having their winter sale. I snagged up another White Freezie Aminofast and a couple more Blade PMs. Good stuff.

1 Like

Updated Kumite will come in powder form (around mid-summer).

1 Like

This looks to be a very interesting podcast. Admittedly I have not listened to it yet, but thought you guy’s may want to give it a listen

The Five supplements discussed:

Ecdysterone
Cordyceps
Lion’s Mane
Horny Goad Weed
Ashwagandha

5 Likes

I know it’s all for clickbait but I hardly think Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane and Ashwagandha could be considered “weird”.

Horny Goat Weed is a funny sounding name (aka Epimedium) but is mostly useless in supplements because of the low icariin standardization that brands use.

1 Like

Not speaking on their behalf…but more or less not considered mainstream such as creatine/protein/fish oil etc…

1 Like

Unfortunately, “esoteric” has less SEO potential :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

LOL cause the world needs more REDCON1 sell outs!!!

3 Likes

That Green Beret vegan protein name still chaps your hide about this brand huh? :joy:

1 Like

haha I will never let it go! Plus the changes the brand made, for example their PWO was fun at first, then they tailored it and bleh garbage… but yeah ultimately the name!!! lol

3 Likes

they were smart as far as making money, had to have the label passable to be sold internationally and at brick n mortars

1 Like

I know @DaSlaya really likes some of what Blue Star offers - just saw an email that PPK is 63% off through Sunday.

*Edit: Looks like it may be 63% off of all products. Act accordingly

1 Like

He wrote that yesterday :slight_smile:

2 Likes