New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

That’s a lot of reading and scrolling up…

10 Posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My limit is 7

3 Likes

hahaha… yeah they had great deals during X-mas, so I picked up some PPK, one from each category (if I remember right). It is in the cycle in the 'Burgh supp stash! This time I loaded back up with Blade PM, and Aminofast. Aminofast is underrated and an option you should look into @SteelerBill13 as the Stamina series has carbs built in. White Freezie is DELICIOUS!! I was going to post the ole, I already posted that, but @TheSolution beat me to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drops at 1PM EST, 12 CST

2 Likes

I don’t play hockey nor am I a hockey guy but those sweatshirts are pretty cool.

1 Like

Leg Day by Nutrabio
Fully loaded intra

1 Like

I would absolutely consider that a pre-, but I do like it a lot. Might pick some up if it doesn’t cost $3/serving. Which I feel like it will.

oh damn!! I am gonna be all over this at some point, its like the new and improved Intra-Blast… comparing the two they upped the EAA/BCAA, removed Glutamine, Betaine, and OKG, upped more hydration, added in carbs and more absorption… bad ass! I just compare the two because they are similar and I doubt this is the intra-blast replacement, but yeah this ones nice! For how how well Intra Blast works for me, this should be good!

@Kon_Rock any ETA on this bad boy?

1 Like

Launches tonight
Within the hour

1 Like

Holy hell I like it

Exactly this. Lion’s mane is pretty “in” now in terms of cognitive enhancement, nootropics, “biohacking,” or whatever trendy name people want to call it today. Cordyceps have been around for YEARS in endurance products, and ashwagandha has mountains of research on it and has been a major part of Ayurveda for literally thousands of years. What’s next for “weird” supplements? Rhodiola? Bacopa? Horny Goat Weed does have a funny name, but even it is fairly mainstream IME, in that back when I worked at a VS probably 8 years ago, people would buy it fairly regularly.

1 Like

Sure, but lion’s mane isn’t really a fitness/bodybuilding supplement, so I don’t know if it’s fair to compare it to staple fitness supplements. As far as the nootropic realm goes, lion’s mane has been pretty popular in recent years. And ashwagandha, while it does have fitness benefits, has become increasingly popular in recent years even among non-fitness groups for stress/anxiety and hormone related uses.

1 Like

Leg Day flavors-> blueberry lemonade or sweet tea

It’s available now on NutraBio

ouch 55 bones for 20 servings… i will wait for a sale lol

3 Likes

You must be one of those guys who skips “leg day” :joy:

4 Likes

PP has 10% off

1 Like

NB runs a few 25% off sales per year.
Best time to get products you have on your radar IMO

3 Likes