New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Sounds like Legend V2 will be using natural caffeine…more Tyrosine and more AGPC. Could be a good one

I am with you @Dougefresh93 I avoid pump products on leg days!! I am going to guess this is some revamped version of Reload or something, maybe a good post workout supp for them hard leg days (any John Meadows leg day). We shall see…

1 Like

From the last video
I posted this above

I knew I could count on you

Good info from someone who has worked for/with almost 40 companies in this industry.

1 Like

For those who are currently cold and covered in snow, here’s a pre to light your balls on fire

5 Likes

I can’t keep up with all of these podcasts.

3 Likes

He hasn’t had power since Monday, so you have time to catch up :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyone try this yet?

1 Like

have it in the fridge but have yet to crack it open

2 Likes

From Mark Glazier CEO of Nutrabio:

Miss American Pie is back and is here to stay. This limited release Whey Isolate was so popular we’ve added it to the line permanently. It’s in stock and ready to ship.

4 Likes

Thus ‘Hi hi Miss American pie?’

4 Likes

5 new flavors of musclesport lean whey are coming
No eta

2 Likes

This’ll be the day that I die

3 Likes

Wednesday at 12 EST

2 Likes

Now that’s different…I like it.

1 Like

Get lucky was available last year it’s a poplar returning flavor and very good to say the least!

1 Like

Ben from Price Plow with more info on legend v2

4g l citrulline

3.2g Beta alanine

1.5g nitrosogine

600mg yielding 300mg alpha gpc

2mg alpha y (guess

50mg senactiv

50mg astragin

1g tyrosine

not the whole profile but more leaks

No eta on release

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLnIlndBu3i/?igshid=1u6clueuvjotk

1 Like

Haven’t tried Merica Labz Super Size, but even for an MRP, the macros are so far on the extreme end in terms of carbs/fat to protein that I’m actually curious about it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Confetti Cake Muscle Matrix (formally Freedom Fetti) is back and is here to stay. This limited release Whey Isolate/Micellar Casein blend was so popular we’ve added it to the line permanently. It’s in stock and ready to ship.

3 Likes